Chapter 15

Calum's Pov
Tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. I tried to wipe them away but they kept coming. Luke was the same as me. Crying! He told me. Everything. And I couldn't fucking believe it. I've always wondered why he stopped being friends with Mia and started bullying her. I always thought he was a dick for doing it. But to keep all this bottled up, I don't blame him.

"Luke you have to tell her." Tears were still cascading down my face because of the things I had just learnt.
"No Calum. Your crying and you hardly ever cry. So think about Mia. Think how this would make her feel. If I tell her, it would kill her. I can't make her live with this, the way I have. I just can't."
"So you care about her enough to not tell her this, yet you bully her? Luke, I understand why you bully her but it's still wrong. You need to stop."
"Calum, if I stopped bullying her, I would feel even worse for not telling her. The only reason I bully her is so I dont feel bad.If I was friends with her, i would have told her within 5 minutes of keeping it a secret. Thats why I stopped. Stopped being friends with her."
"But you feel bad anyway. It doesn't make a fucking difference. Stop bullying her and tell her what happened. Then you can be friends again."
"No Calum, I just can't ." He whispered. He looked so different to the normal fun confident Luke that I knew. He looked so vulnerable, it hurt to see him like that.

How could one of my best friends of kept such a secret for the last 6 years and me not of known. I felt so bad for not being there for him.
"Calum, we need to go on stage now." He mumbles to me. Luke is a lot tougher than I thought if he is able to keep this all in.
"Okay, lets go." I replied as we both got up to leave.
~
Mia's Pov
It was finally time for them to peform. I actually couldn't wait. I was so looking forward to Ashton playing that I was literally bouncing up and down. I was standing to the side of the front row of a room filled with people. I'm guessing the youtube videos have got them quite a few fans.
"Hi everyone, were 5 Seconds of Summer. Were gonna do a couple of songs for you now. The first one is called 'I miss you' It's by Blink 182. I hope you enjoy it." Luke spoke. Then they started to play.

I miss you, I miss you
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

I miss you, I miss you

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

I miss you, I miss you

Wow! They were amazing. I new Luke could sing, but not Calum. It was just, wow. Luke looked my way as they finished the song. To be honest, he was probably looking my way the whole time. I couldn't help but feel he sang it for me. But I was most likely thinking too much of it.

I looked up at Ashton who looked so happy. I couldn't believe that that person,on stage, playing the drums, asked me out. It was all too surreal.

Calum's Pov
The show went well but if I'm honest, I couldn't care less. I was too worried about Luke and Mia. I could see Luke's eyes on Mia when we did 'I miss you' and 'Too late'. The two songs seemed to fit his situation with Mia perfectly. It was hard not to tell Mia everything when we were done.

I've decided to do something about Michael though. Even though Luke won't stop bullying her, I can atleast try and get Michael to stop. Everyone was leaving at the moment to go home but I managed to catch Michael before he left.
"Hey, Michael, I need to talk to you." I called. He jumped before turning around and saying
"Oh, hey Cal, you scared me."
"Oh sorry!"
"Anyway, what did you want to tell me?"
"It's about Mia."
"Mia." Disgust dripped from his voice. What did she do to him to make him hate her so much? Nothing! So I don't get why he treats her so bad.
"You need to stop."
"Stop what?"
"You know what I mean. You need to stop bullying her."
"And why exactly do I need to do that." His arms crossed together.
"What has she ever done to you?"
"She...she..."
"Michael, just admit the fact that she has never done anything to you."
"Fine, she hasn't. But why are you only saying this to me. Luke bullies her too."
"Luke has a fucking reason, unlike you."
"Yeah, and what's that?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. Seriously, He's one of my best friends but he is pissing me off so much at the moment.
"Michael, if he wants to tell you he can. But trust me, Its a fucking good reason. So promise you'll stop bullying Mia?"
"Yeah, sure. Whatever." He said while rolling his eyes.
"Michael, i'm being fucking serious. You don't know what Luke's going through and why he does this to Mia. The only reason you do this is to copy Luke. You need to stop. It hurts Mia. She hasn't done anything wrong, and yet you do this. Just please."

I was in tears now. What the hell is wrong with me crying today. Its just, anytime I think of what Luke told me, I can't help but cry.
"Calum why are you crying. If you want me to stop that bad than I will, okay." He seemed sincere. Lets just hope he keeps his word.
---------------------------------------------
Hi guys.
ITS CALUM THOMAS HOOD'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!! 🎉🎁
Well, techincally in Australia it was yesterday so he was already 19, but in the UK its today. The picture at the top though...,Look how cute he was as a child!!!Because its his birthday, I decided I would do some of this chapter in his point of view. I hope you all like it.
Please vote comment and share.
Byee xxx
p.s
Thanks for 1.8k reads :)