Chapter 7: Only you

Chapter seven : Only You

Jayy's pov:

Her smell, her fragrance , her pulse, her hair, her eyes, her voice... Her EVERYTHING!

Melissa, I love her name... And I . I. I can't stop obsessing over her.

STOP IT JAYY! It's just her blood doing this to you. What did she say? Damn it. Concentrate. Oh crap. I forgot to feed... Wait did she say my name ?

"I-it-it's nothing, sorry... I haven't fed today, I totally forgot ! I need to go and get something to eat... Aha, i'll be back quick okay? Will you be fine?"

God, I have to get out of here!

Okay I have to make sure she'll be fine, wait? Did she say I could bring blood here? Awk god no. She obviously wants to get rid of me.

Okay I'm out, feed. I need to feed.

I arrived at the massive cafeteria and went to one of the vending machines with the cans of blood and popped open the can as fast as I could, luckily not everyone was about because they all were getting ready for school or already in school.

I quickly exited the big halls and went somewhere to cool down so that I wouldn't be in a frenzy or anything. 

After a few minutes of waiting my mind began to go back to normal again so I could concentrate on more than one thing and usually that one thing is ; blood

I sat up from the water fountain and began to stroll towards Melissa's dorm... She was probably wondering where I was but it was better to be late than sorry, 

I started to think about my feelings and things involving Melissa I mean its quite pitiful that she can drive me that insane but she does...

So my feelings towards her...

She drives me crazy and makes my blood react so furiously that even the gods can feel it, but it might just be her blood doing this to me. I think I love her...

But love...

Love is just a stupid word that is used too much. It's just one word , that holds a key to many emotions. Desire, misery, denial, they are just stupid little things that we don't want... But it's what we need, because if we didn't feel emotions, we would be monsters. My life hasn't been all dandy. And I'm not that type of positive person . My life is filled with responsibilities in which I can't abandon . Not for any emotions... Love? Love is used too much in modern day terms, it's the same as marriage... Marriage means nothing. It's just a bit of paper in which you need to sign... And you sign it for this so called 'love' .

Is love really a thing? Is it an emotion ? Or is it just a silly little thing that people have made up? But most of the time... That love, turns to hatred and lies . And that marriage? The silly little piece of paper? Turns to a divorce and you have a new piece of paper added to your collection. That's why I never think about girls, I've been there and done that... And every girl ended up to be fake... My trust, my love, my hopes... All gone. Trust, don't get me started on trust. Trust shouldn't exist. The word 'trust' shouldn't exist. Because its unreliable, it's an insecure sense of comfort. Trust itself doesn't exist because in the end you get a stake to the heart. That's why I hate , no i don't 'hate' trust, I DESPISE trust . I've never trusted anyone since the day I was born, every man and woman ever born cannot be trustworthy because they will end up hurting you more...

That's why you should watch who you trust because it might end you up in a situation where you are killed... Or worse.

What's worse than death? Lots of things... But I don't think I should go into it...

I once got told that trust is one of the key elements to life, and if you do not trust , you will get no where . The problem with that is ... How do you know who to trust?

Is it possible to find that one person to trust? Trust with your life and to trust with your emotions I think it is, because I think I've found that one special person... Melissa... Please,

Only you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh , sorry. Another crappy cheesy filler chapter :/ the original chapter was too short so I had to add to it... D: sorrrrryyyy! :3 stay tuned !

-Abby x