Chapter 17: She's dead and they kissed ?! Part 2 (title may be misleading ;))

[- Hey! So the new cover... Was done by Ezmeralde !! Major thanks ! I couldn't decide out of the two that was made so I got a few people to vote haha :p! Thanks to everyone who votes, comments, follows and even reads! You keep me writing ! If you could... Could you maybe just... Just click that "follow" and "vote" button? It's just... So close. :) haha! If you want to hear more follow me and I'll follow back, or you can even suggest a story and I'll read it! :D! This chapter is dedicated to Ezmeralde ! If you want a chapter dedicated just comment and I'll see what I can do!

What we do in this life echoes in eternity:

Abby x-]

Chapter 17: she's dead and they kissed?! (Title may be misleading ;)) part 2!

Melissa's pov:

"A party you say?" I asked intently.

"Yeaaa! The new kid Veronica is hosting it. She says that I can invite anyone I want!" Emily laughed,

The party does sound like a good idea... So I can let my hair down and have a little fun...

"And it's also a good way to get over that scum bag Jayy!" Emily suggested

"Yeah, I suppose so..." I said, my black hair swishing as I still wasn't convinced.

"KEEP STILL OR YOU WILL LOOK THE OPPOSITE OF PRETTY," Emily yelled while placing her hands on my shoulders to keep me still.

I'm not very patient and I like doing something at all times, so I began to occupy my hands by playing with a small brush that wouldn't disturb Emily and her 'masterpiece'.

"Okay, I've DONE! Now, you need something to wear..." Emily screamed excitedly as I walked over to the mirror.

I

Looked

Absolutely

Gorgeous.

Not to brag but my curls were hanging perfectly in long angel swirls and my makeup wasn't to dark for my pale white skin. The eyeshadow was a dark sparkly smokey black effect and my eyeliner was just perfect. And to finish it all, a dab of baby pink lipgloss.

I wish I could look like this forever! I looked like a dark princess!

Prancing over to Emily who was at my wardrobe throwing things onto the bed for me to try on she suddenly said something that shocked me to my core, like any other girl in this situation... I was appalled at her comment.

"You need a new sense of style, a new wardrobe! But try those on anyways, if I hate them you are definitely wearing a dress I have... It will be perfect if I don't like any of these."

"Excuse me! My wardrobe is just fine, I don't really like dresses too much" I said pointing to the pile of dresses on my bed... There was only about 3 or 4 dresses... And they were all pretty ....

Well uhm, gothic?

Entering the bathroom I shoved on dress number one.

Exiting the room I did a sort of catwalk walk and did some really funny poses.

After laughing about them for several minutes it was time to get back to the serious stuff.

"I like that one its a very beautiful blue, it goes with your eyes... But I don't think it will drive Jayy crazy so... No." Emily yawned as she shunned my dress.

Next dress I came out in was a red dress that came down to my knees. It had black skulls on every inch of fabric and it had a black belt around the waist ...