Chapter 20: Hello... Sweetheart

[- okay so I KNOW this is a VERY late update, but I've literally been in my bed dying with a throat infection and a cold... -sad face-

ENJOY! The chapter! -]

Chapter 20: hello... Sweetheart.

Melissa's pov:

The clock slowly ticked as I sat watching out of my window. It was Saturday afternoon which meant I was supposed to be picked up any minute now. The wind was strong today and the trees were swishing furiously.

I sighed and leaned my back against the wall, I was SO BORED! When was Jayy going to arrive?

I turned to look outside my window to see Jayy hanging upside down and looking through my window...

He smiled at me and winked his gorgeous black eyes and then gestured for me to open the window...

But mostly every very pissed off girl in my situation would do the same as me.

I grinned at Jayy and went to open the window but instead I locked it with the key, took it out and shoved it in my pocket. His reaction was priceless. He was confused, shocked and a little upset but it really made him look like a toddler being told to work as a doctor... Pricelesss!

Jayy had a smirk on his face, his eyes pleading.

But I had been waiting HALF AN HOUR. That's enough to drive me insane, I'm not a patient person in the slightest! So instead I just laughed and shook my head.

"No Jayy. I've been waiting half an hour. My revenge time" I boasted as I spoke normally through the glass separating us, he was a vampire and I'm pretty sure he could hear me even if he was several miles away...

Jayy took a moment to think about it and then said to me through mind connection (because it was a lot easier for him to talk to me that way) ,

"Okay... I didn't want to do this but your going to be needing to buy new windows..." Jayy sighed,

I stood at the window gawking at him as if he had 2 heads...

He was obviously amused by my reaction because he was still hanging upside down but he was in pain by laughing so hard...

He wouldn't,

Would he?

"You wouldn't dare" I scoffed.

"Try me" he laughed with a wink.

So I did, I walked away and into the bathroom to see what he would do.

I heard a little click and a gush of wind forced its way into my room.

"I knew it! You were playing me this whole time!" I yelled, unsurprised.

"Well. What are you going to do?" Jayy said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me in towards him, the space between us was barely a centimetre.

I stared into his dark circles of space, his eyes were always twinkling when he was around me. He was always full of amusement and wonder as soon as he saw my face or heard my name.

"I'll stab you with a bendy straw in your sleep" I retorted, but I was too intrigued in his eyes to be able to focus.

"That won't help you at all Dolce Cuore" Jayy smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips.

I let his lips connect with mine and then the perfect idea popped into my head.

I let the kiss linger a little longer to make it seem as if I was soooo caught up in the kiss, which I was... But not entirely, and then I broke the kiss and backed away.