Chapter 2: And you are ?

Chapter two: and you are?

Melissa's pov :

I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I took one of my earphones out of my ear and glanced up.

"Is this seat taken?" A guy, about the same age as me asked.

"No, um ah not at all," I gulped.

"I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris" the guy said.

"Oh uh, okay" I hesitantly said.

Chris looked at me as If to wait on what I was going to say next.

"Your supposed to tell me your name now" Chris laughed .

I looked up and hesitated and Chris just smiled gently and said,

"It's okay, I'm guessing your shy, so I'll try and guess your name !" Chris said eagerly .

I giggled quietly and waited to hear his answers... I took an extra sneaky side look to see what he looks like because I didn't really get what he looked like the first time. Wow... He's not bad looking at all. 

His hair was a beautiful golden honey and his eyes were big and a chocolate brown. Like a toddlers, full of mystery and wonder. He was honestly like a desert... Okay now I'm hungry....  

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!! I can't trust anyone. No matter what. I won't let myself give in and be hurt more.

"You look like a Chelsea ... Are you?" Chris whispered questionably in my ear.

"No" I gigged .

"Hmmmm... HMMMmmmmm.. HHHHMMMMMMMM... I give up. You win , so what is your name ?"

"Aha, my name is Melissa"

"Melissa, what a lovely name . Nice to meet you Melissa . Do you have any nicknames?"

I shook my head, my black hair flowing with my movement.

"No? Well I will give you one! Your nickname is mels, or what about mel? Or melabetta or Meli ?! Or me-"

I cut him off, argh. He talks too much.

"Mel or Meli is fine"

I don't want to be called Mels, my father and mother used to call me 'Mels Bells' because I was always wearing a golden braclet that had a bell attatched to it and you could always hear me when I came into the room.... It's one of the few things I know about my parents... I don't even know their names....

"Meli it is then!"

I locked my vision outside the window again , ignoring Chris. 

There's something about him, that makes me like him... But hate him!

* 5 minutes later*

"Hey mel ..."

"What Chris ?"

"Are you okay ? You look kinda edgy and unwell ... "

"I'm fine Chris , trust me"

* THUD*

The next thing I know is that I'm pinned to the ground by ... By a VAMPIRE... Oh no. I looked around me and all I saw was Chris knocked out on the seat , another vampire (his partner in crime maybe ?) and a lot of shocked faces..

"She looks tasty" the vampire on top of me said.

"And smells tasty too" the other vampire growled hungrily .

"Pfft. GET OFF OF ME YOU STUPID MONST- VAMPIRE!!" I screamed at the vampire on top of me. I had to correct myself from saying monster... they would get really pissed at that....

"Oohh, feisty are we? Looks like we'll be having a good meal brother"

"GET ANYWHERE NEAR MY NECK AND YOU WILL SERIOUSLY GET THE BIGGEST ASS KICKING EVER" I over confidently stated.

"Ahah, really... How close?"

The vampire on top of me leaned closer to my neck with his extra speed and I could hear my own heartbeat ... Oh no ! They know I'm scared... I'm screwed .

"A-a-any closer and you will be deeply sorry for making that move!"

I tried to speak confidently but of all times my voice failed me. I tried to struggle away but he was just too strong...

"Ah, well your just , so TASTY looking..."

His head came closer and closer to my neck. I looked around the bus to see everyone staring in horror... This will probably be the last thing I see ...

I felt a cool pain surge through my neck, Calming almost... then noticing what was in my neck I started to struggle which made the pain worse... making me feel as if I had just been stabbed and was bleeding out but trying to save myself by getting help,

I looked around the bus ... noticing no-one was trying to save me or help me.... just, staring.

"ahhhh" I yelped in pain.

I tried to cover up how much pain I was in . I just couldn't , I was getting dizzier and dizzier . Huh , some way to die. Is this the end? 

There was a little chime of bells, it was the clearest thing I could hear because the screaming got further and further away from me...  

Such a beautiful sound.