Chapter 5: Only time will tell

Chapter five: only time will tell.

Melissa's pov:

I woke up from someone screaming, then noticed that the person who was screaming was me! All the nurses came in and asked me why and made sure I was okay... and I was okay ! it's just... it just that I had a nightmare and it seemed so familiar and real, it was as if I had forgotten it and my subconsciousness was forcing me to remember but it didn't feel as if it was my own memories...

: The nightmare :

"Mother ! Father!" 

"Don't argue! Just run and pack your things!"  

The light tinkle of bells lasted what seemed like forever, it was like a countdown. Waiting for me to do and act. 

I packed what I could and what I had to, before switching off the light to my room. The room had no windows and only had one door. It was to keep me safe. I wasn't supposed to be alive I knew that somewhere deep down. My room was also in the basement, one of the most hidden rooms in this house. 

I ran as fast as I could up the steps and into the Living room to meet mother and father. 

"I'm ready!" I smiled. 

And off we went into the darkness. I can't remember some of the things that happened when we were out... Only that we were being chased by a few scary men who kept wanting to get to me. But mother and father did not let that happen. 

And then I woke up in the alleyway. Blood covered me from head to toe. Limbs and blood splattered everywhere...

That's what I think happened... The alleyway I'm sure of... But everything before that was probably put into my head somewhere.

The true story is , is that I can't remember anything since I was 6... And all I remember is being in an alleyway with my parents, dead, and me... Covered in their blood, it was all over my face and body... I will never forget the sight of that horrific night, the smell of their blood consuming the air, the alleyway , bright red with no sign of anything else... I hate the scene , it makes me feel sick and remembering it when I was that young! ugh! So I rarely think about it. Since that incident I was living with my Aunt Jessie but she was a bitch and a half... She told me that I killed my parents and she ended up dead at the age of 48, ( I was 10 ) and I didn't care about her death, she was bitter and deserved everything bad that came at her. After she died I needed a family member to look after me but I didn't have anyone, so I got put into foster care. I went in and out of homes frequently. Either because I was "weird" (well wouldn't you be If you where young and didn't know the people?!) or because they made a mistake and didn't want a child (happens a lot) Then Stacey came along... (PRETTY LATE I THINK!) I had just turned 15 and she had just turned 20 (I was born on the 31st of October {CREEPY} and she was born on the 24th of October) she adopted me in November and she was more of a sister than a mother, >she adopted me because she found out she was infertile (can't conceive etc.)< and it was an instant click , we both knew that we were supposed to meet each other. My life has been pretty much up and down... I've had no one to love, no one to share my stories with, no one to talk to like.. Like a friend, as I said , Stacey was like my sister and it was just me and Stacey , she's had some boyfriends but they all ended up leaving her. I don't think that Stacey will be alone while I'm at blend H.S. , she has plenty of friends, I've met a lot of them but I don't quite like any of them... But if they treat Stacey right then they are okay in my books... But me? I've met someone else who I know I clicked with...........................

Jayy. Ive known him for 2 weeks... He seems important , which he his! But he said himself... We are going to get along! I'm glad, but I don't know... He's a vampire and I'm a human, so I can't get too close to him... But I wonder where this will lead to...

Only time will tell.

A/N: Okay, sorry! This chapter was reeeaaaallllyyyy bad. Oh gosh. It's sorta a filter chapter and I'm so sorry, please don't stop reading my lovelys!

I had to basically do a filter chapter because I wanted you to get into Melissa's backstory, ... I'm not the best writer to listen to D: fan me if you wanna hear more ... Or wanna give ideas ! I enjoy hearing criticism! GOODBYE!