Chapter 9: Who said fairytales had to have a happy ending?part2!

Chapter nine : Who Said Fairytales Had To Have A Happy Ending? (Part Two)

Melissa's pov:

As me and Jayy were walking to the stairs, I accidentally bumped into one of those 'thugs' , and it had to be me in which all of these situations are bad... Because his 'posse ' and him, are vampires. Of course.

"What do you think you are doing, bitch?" The leader of the thugs hissed at me.

"Oh nothing. Just walking when YOU hit off of me. Move along, I'm in no mood to fight." I growled back.

"Melissa, don't" I heard Jayy call to me as this thug was about to start something.

"Shut up Jayy, this doesn't concern you , now. You must be new so you won't know how this works. You should be BEGGING for my forgiveness. As I am Greggor, from one of the top noble families." 'Greggor' said.

"Oh, 'Greggor' is it... That's your name!? Pffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Oh god. You crack me up, they'll be no begging from me, only from you. You think because your a noble you can do whatever the fuck you desire? Wrong . Get a fucking life. " I spat at him.

"Melissa , stop! Greggor, scram . " Jayy tried to stop this but it's happening now.

"Look. BITCH. Apologise or shit is about to go down." Greggor shouted at me.

"Bring it!" And I did hand movements to suggest for him to start the fight.

"You'll pay." Greggor said as he lunged at me.

I quickly got out of the way and he missed! Yes. Looks like we've drawn a crowd. Good. They can see me kick his poor excuse of an ass.

Greggor lunged at me a second time but this time, I dodged it and kick him in the king jewels..Yea...

"Ouch! You cow!" Greggor yelled in pain as he fell to his knees.

This time he tried to bite me, at this point Jayy had to interfere and he did.

"Greggor. School rules. No biting." Jayy said coldly

And at that... A bone crunching sound filled the air and greggor winced in pain.

Everything was silent.

"Who said fairytales had to have a happy ending" Jayy shrugged as he said it with no emotions...

emotionless...

Which scared me.

I looked at Jayy and you could see how happy he was to be hurting Greggor ..

"Jayy . Stop." I said as I put my hand on his arm.

He looked at me and then at Greggor and then released him.

"Don't do that again Greggor. I'm warning you." Jayy said flatly and he started walking away with me.

"Don't do that, you scared me Jayy... Jayy! LOOK AT ME!" I said as I grabbed Jayy by the shoulders.

"What, look. I was cleaning your mess up. " Jayy almost growled at me.

"Oh . Fine. That's how it's gonna be? Okay. " I started walking away from Jayy. I'll find the human halls somewhere...

"Where in the hell do you think your going Melissa?" Jayy said to me grabbing my wrist, and it literally sent shivers up my spine...

"Come find me when you can talk nicely to me. " I shouted at him and made him let go of my hand.

I walked away fastly so he couldn't ask questions.

god. Something's wrong. Seriously! Where am I? Oh god. I'm lost...