Chapter 21: What a twist of events!

A/N: Well hey my readers, my fans, my friends. This chapter is rated A. ACTION. Hehe! I'm sorry my last chapter was pretty boring... This one isn't. I will not allow you to fall asleep to this chapter! ENJOY!

Chapter 20: What a twist of events!

Melissa's pov:

"Shoot. Where am I?"

I woke up in a room with grey bricks and a little light bulb hung from the ceiling, better yet I'm strapped to the most uncomfortable metal chair known to man.

Some mess I've got myself into. What even happened?!

There was a noise outside of the heavy metal door and it slowly cracked open, to reveal my captive.

"Now now now who have we got here? Defenceless little Melissa, no one to save you this time" she announced cheerfully staring into my soul as if I was merely an object.

"And what are you going to do about it? NOTHING!" She laughed and gave herself a little applause.

"So what? Do I honestly look as if I give a damn? I won't die with no respect. I will die with pride and not you nor the queen of England or the president of America could stop me" I yelled at her.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM YOU TOAD?" She spat in my face like acid.

"Yes. Lauren, my soul mates ex fiancée." I spat back just as acidic.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU PIECE OF HUMAN SCUM" she screamed as she slapped me across my cheek.

I instantly felt the hit and I could tell it turned my cheek red by impact. It began to sting and I couldn't help but want to kill Lauren right now.

"You are puny and weak Melissa, yet he chooses you... Why?" She sobbed as she turned away to face the wall.

"WHY A HUMAN LIKE YOU? Why why why why" Lauren turned around and pushed me into the chair even more. She pushed down on my arms and I could feel them literally breaking. She was angry with me because I took Jayy away from her? I thought she hated Jayy?

"Why do you care Lauren? Don't you sleep with every man around?" I scoffed which earned me another slap across the face.

"You don't understand! Jayy is my love! But you are his!" She roared.

"That can happen?"

My eyes searched the room for any escapes but found none other than the door.

"OF COURSE IT CAN HAPPEN!" She snapped.

Just then the door bolted open and banged on the wall which earned me to flinch a little until Jayy was dragged in unconscious and strapped into the chair next to me.

"Oh look who joined the party, Mr cheater. Not so powerful now huh?!" Lauren laughed at the glory of her capturing us two. We were defenceless as mice and she was the cat. She wasn't going to get rid of us without playing with us first.

"Jayy, you're so stupid!" I whispered but everyone heard it as clear as day as they all laughed.

"What did you do to Jayy? 'Your' lover" I emphasised.

"We vervained him" the male stated the 'obvious'

Well of course they knew! I don't know vampire weaknesses yet gosh!

"That actually works? Vervain? The herb? I thought that was a myth" I announced so I could distract them from hurting Jayy. I could see it in her eyes that she was INSANE and she could tick any moment so I had to go around this with caution.