Chapter 22: What's going on here!

A/N: Hey so I'm sorry for all the late... No not late... REMARKABLY late updates. I know, be angry , but I've been having this little block, and I have tons and tons of ideas but when it comes to actually putting it into words and describing what the characters are doing? Yea I block and I postpone writing now D: but I'll continue! Please don't worry! I'm just hating my skills right now.

Oh and to clarify this, so when you hear Melissa's pov and Jayys pov and Nicole's, they are at different timings okay? haha :). Here ya go!:

Chapter 22: What's going on here?!

Jayy's pov:

I stared emotionlessly at my enemy, my most hated person alive. The one that killed my only love.

Lauren.

Her grin was wide and her white teeth were stained with blood. Her clothes had little droplets of the blood of Melissa, human Melissa, stained onto her.

"You've done enough Lauren. Just leave me in peace, or choose to kill me. If you aren't going to do either then do something useful" I snarled with a sharp tinge of anger in my voice.

Lauren's grin died down to a smirk as she laughed at her victory.

"I don't know Jayy I mean I like looking at her dead body, don't you?" Lauren strolled over to Melissa who was now- not Melissa and poked at her arms.

"Dead as a skeleton" She approved, that her rival was 'dead'. Which she wouldn't be, because no double shot of vervain could kill her. Not a chance.

I looked past the figure of Lauren and the body of Melissa and stared at the wall...

There was something there. Something... Glowing. But I had to be discreet about it.

I sighed and looked away as if I were unamused by the way she followed me like a lost puppy. Her gaze going wherever mines went.

Lauren stared at me for what seemed like forever and I knew her eyes were burning into the back of my head but I refused to look at the monster that could just easily kill like that.

But I drifted into a daydream and the thing that made me escape it was the loud thudding of the metal door squealing shut.

Lauren was no where to be seen.

I looked to Melissa, her eyes fluttering open as she woke up from her small slumber.

"You're awake?! I didn't think you'd be awake so early..." I whispered discreetly so Lauren didn't hear me.

"Yeah well..... " She turned around "What's that glowing?" On the wall was a symbol glowing just behind her. It was a U shape with spikes on the ends of it and it had a small Flick of a tail with a spike at the end of it, sort of like a y...

"It's a ... Spell." She claimed, stunned.

"What's that doing there" she laughed, amused.

She began breaking the cuffs,

keeping her to the chair, the 'vampire proof' metal bending at her finger tips and then stood up and put a hand onto the symbol. The glowing went through her body, reaching the very end of every nerve and every muscle and then disappeared. The room dimmed from the green back to the darkness.  

"Do you want loose?" She asked as if there would be another answer.  

"Oh no I think I might just stay on this metal uncomfortable chair for the rest of my life" I replied sarcastically. 

"Well if that's the case."  

Her smile brightened up the room for a few seconds and she went to break the wall and escape when I interrupted her.