Chapter 15: Dont you leave me!

[~So, I have been trying to make my chapters a bit longer so ... its going to start getting interesting soon! woo hoo! so what do you think of the story so far? Warning! People will start getting hurt, for the weak hearted ... Please look away, just kidding ;) also, I'm thinking about a sequel already haha!! Have the plot for it as well :') what do you guys think? A sequel? Yea? Yeah. :)

Stay beautiful !

Abby x~]

Chapter 15- Don't you leave me!

Melissa's pov:

"Bye Melissa," Jayy said while hugging me and kissing my head.

"Be safe, Dolce cuore"

"Phone and text me everyday or I'll hunt you down and make sure your fine... I'll be worried as hell if you don't!" Emily warned me happily.

"Okay . I'll text you if I can't phone you though... Just don't break down my door!" I laughed

"You better phone me too, or I will go all ape trying to find you." Dahvie smiled.

Jayy let out a small growl, but I think only I heard it so I looked at him and smiled as if to say that it's fine.

"Don't get lost, be safe" Poppy whispered.

"Thank you" I replied.

Walking away from the group almost broke my heart, I would be back again next week but I could bare to leave them, I keep them sane basically !

I was at least 15ft away when I turned around, the only thing I noticed was that Jayy wasn't looking at me , he looked angry... Turning back around I bumped into something,

"I'm so sorr-"

I was in total shock, I looked to see who was kissing me and Jayy'a face was all I could see , his eyes closed shut tight as if it was painful to let me go from this kiss. His hands were at the perfect place on my hips, pulling me closer to him, I began to tangle my fingers in his hair, twisting and pulling . Pulling him even closer. He pulled back and looked into my eyes painfully, the sorrow of being away from me also impacting him.

"Phone me every minute that you can, I will too, I love you dolce cuore," Jayy sighed painfully, kissing my forehead.

"I will , I love you too . I just wish I didn't have to go , but I guess it will help ." I cried into his shirt.

I stepped back, wiping my eyes.

"Your shirt is all wet" I sobbed.

"It's just a shirt amore, you are more important." Jayy laughed at how concerned I was about his shirt being wet with my tears.

"Now go, before I can't give you up!"

I let go of Jayy and began walking to my taxi,

"I love you Jayy, I'll be back soon" I whispered into the wind, and I knew he heard me because I felt a gentle caress between our minds.

"YOUR HOME! Oh my god, I never thought I'd see you again! Haha, why are you home?! Are you hurt? Did you get expelled?!" Stacey said jumping about excitedly.

"No no, I was home sick and they allowed me to come home!" I yelled excitedly,

Her excitement was obviously getting to me.

"Oh! YAY! Did you find any friends? Anyone you fancy?" Stacey winked and hinted for me to tell her EVERYTHING. So I did,

"Well, there's my bestfriends... Emily, Poppy and Dahvie. And then there's..." I gulped, unsure if I should tell her about Jayy... I'm unsure if he's the one... But she's my sister from another mister so I should tell her...