Chapter 23: decisions decisions

A/N: first things first. I'm now thinking about updating every month at the latest but if I feel like writing I will... I'm sorry for all the hassle on finishing this book. I'm just caught up in a lot of school work *sad face*

Chapter 23: decisions decisions.

Jayy's pov:

"Where is this guy?" Dahvie sighed in restlessness. 

We were standing infront of the  

VVaomopdioroe Emporium. 

A lot of people have said that its a weird name but if you knew the hidden message behind it then you'd understand why it was named weirdly. 

Sighing heavily I looked at my watch. Where was he? Melissa's life is on the line. 

"Wow VVaomo-" Dahvie attempted, but did not succeed, he was beginning to press onto my last nerve. 

"It's VVaomopdioroe," I corrected him. 

He attempted again but stopped trying after my eyes started to change colour. 

"WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled 

Everyone's faces turned pale with fright and I then remembered that I was with a bunch of humans. 

"Oh, right... Sorry." I apologised to the group. 

I can't believe I let my anger control me like that!  

I got distracted as the group began to talk, something wasn't right...  

"He's not arriving"  

We all spun around to that unknown voice. 

"Why not?" Emily asked, staring at his cloak. 

It was clearly a badge of the vampire huntsman section. 

His scowl turned to the humans and then to me. 

His eyebrow lifted and I growled. 

"For every hair you touch, that counts for every limb that comes off of your body. Until you have none of course." 

He grimaced and backed of slightly, his hood covering most of his face. 

"I didn't know you felt that way about humans my lord" he replied, his fangs glistening in the sunlight whilst he stayed in the shadows. Not making a single movement. Wise choice. 

"So why is Alaric not arriving then?" I growled. 

The humans backed off until they were neither seen nor heard. They probably went into a shop.  

"He's been put into prison for his sins." 

"What sins?!" I yelled. 

The suns light and heat began to draw towards me. I wanted to use this to kill him but sadly he would have to live until I got this information out of him. 

"He killed 5 of the council and 3 of the Termination section." 

This isn't right, he wouldn't do it without a good cause, I stared him in the eyes, but he was deadly serious. 

"And where is his prison set out?" I asked anxiously. 

He looked away, frightened to tell me but frightened of my reaction if he didn't. 

"The forest, 1000 miles east from central capital."  

That's it, that's all the information I need. 

"Thank you... But now, you must die." 

And in an instant he was ash blowing in the wind. 

"JAYY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Nicole yelled angrily, her face turning red as the humans began to pile out of the shop.