Chapter 13 : (unlucky for some!) Lauren

[~ Okay okay, hate me. Last chapter was a cliff hanger... worst thing ever... so what do you think of this fiancée?! This chapter is pretty weird... hopefully the next chapter will be an improvement :D!~]

Chapter 13- Lauren (unlucky for some*cough* Melissa)

Jayy's pov:

"Hey cutey, what are you still doing in this damn place? Why are you not with your future wife" Lauren said with a palm on her chest where her heart should be.

Should be, but I'm pretty sure she sold it for sex or something.

"I just am." I replied angrily, I clenched my fists and looked down, away from her. She annoyed me so much, SHE was the reason I couldn't be with the one I love.

"Why so cold, darling?" Lauren said in her alluring voice. But she isn't getting me like that.

"Because, you know and I know that this marriage is a sham. It's for both of our clans to be joined in harmony. And we both hate it. " I scoffed.

"Well the worst you could do is go along with it" Lauren coughed in a rude but elegant tone.

"There's a letter from Cassius to you, I don-"

"A LETTER FROM MY FATHER?!" I shivered in fear,

My father had always been strict, I was never allowed to talk to anyone inferior , and all the maids and personal clothe makers had to be at a level where they could protect me and themselves... Even though I didn't need protecting. I'm the 5th strongest vampire in the world, 4th is my father, 3rd and 2nd are some ancient bloods, our blood line source and 1st is the pureblood princess that went missing, no one knows what happened to her but there are rumours....

But a letter from my father. This. This was no laughing matter. I had to do what the letter requested with no questions asked. I feared my father, he had always kept away from me. Glaring at me but always smiling at my younger sister.

"Wow, manners. Here's your damn letter. If its more important than your fiancée," Lauren scolded me.

"It is actually. You and I could both be killed if I don't do EXACTLY what this says" I remarked back,

"Now get away from me. Your making me angry and depressed you witch."

"Did I just hear you right?" Lauren gasped.

"Yes. Your standing in the way of my plans."

"Oh my god. What PLANS? Your honestly just like your fucking father, you know that right?"

"There's nothing stopping me from ripping your head from your FUCKING SHOULDERS. Now if you don't get your slutty face out of mine I will kill you. Leave." I yelled at Lauren.

I'm harsh on her, I know. But when she sleeps with every guy on this earth, you get fed up of 'YOUR' fiancée. She probably has aids, even though its impossible for vampires, but hey? Who knows.

Walking away from Lauren and into the building in which A' was in I began to read the letter,

'Dear Jayy,

The engagement party has been moved to the 22nd of November, Saturday. You better arrive. No excuses. I will be expecting you there in your best wear.

Sincerely,

Cassius Salvatore'

"Oh shit" I swore to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, what are you going to do Jayy?" A' asked me worriedly.