0.3

Sam's POV-
It's been an hour since Luke left, leaving me with an odd feeling of emptiness. I was always alone, but it felt different without him.
I had changed into my Roots sweats and a black long sleeve Hollister shirt. I was laying on my bed, with "8 Mile" playing on Netflix, and my Mac on my lap. I was scrolling through my Tumblr when there was a tap on my window. I pushed my laptop off my lap onto my bed, hopping up on my feet.
I shuffled over to the window, where there is the two connecting balconies. I open up the double door window to reveal Luke standing there.

"Hey Sam" he smiles, leaning over and kissing my cheek lightly before climbing in.
"Hi" I say, blushing bright red.
He looks up at my red face and smiles widely.
"You're so adorable" he laughs, as he sits down on my bed resting his back on the head board. I walk over awkwardly, sitting at the edge of the bed by his feet.
"Are you gonna make me?" He asks, smirking.
"Make you do what luke!?" I say, confused.
"This" he says, before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. I stay quiet and wrap my arms around his waist.
"Why me?" I ask, breaking the silence.
"I don't know, when I saw you I just knew..." He says trailing off.
"What?" I ask, lifting my head from his chest to look at him.
"I knew you were different.. A shy, helpless different" he finishes, as I sit up. He sits up as well.
"Wouldn't you stay away from me then?" I ask weirdly, playing with my fingers in my lap.
"You just looked so dark, and awkward. And you're gorgeous.. I just wanted to know you" he says, brushing a peice of hair behind my ear.
"I'm not... I'm not alright" I stutter quietly, looking down at my lap.
"Talk to me Sam" he says calmly, placing his hand on my thigh.
"Look at me, I know you can see it... Don't act stupid." I say, remembering my appearance in size. Ana...
"That doesn't define you Sam, you're a good person" he says, squeezing my leg more before removing his hand, leaving me with that same feeling of emptiness.
"I'm anorexic. I don't eat. And I'm even more fucked up" I say shakily.
"What do you mean" he asks curiously.
"They found bipolar disease when I was a kid, depression developed a little after thirteen, when my bipolar escalated and my mom started to work out of town..." I said quietly still shaking.
"Sam I-"
"Just don't. I've never even told anyone that" I said, finally looking up at him, our eyes meeting.
"My arms... Thighs... Stomach... Hips.." I said, now so shaky I can bearly breath.
"Razors... Knives... Lighters..." I continued, tears pouring down my face into my lap.
"Sam?" He asks, as I look up into his eyes.

Luke's POV-
"Sam?" I ask, as her eyes lock with mine.
"Yea?" She asks quietly through her sobs.
"Kiss me" I whisper, before leaning closer.
She nods slightly, before our lips messily collide. It was a hard, passionate kiss, filled with power and no regrets. I kissed her like I've wanted to kiss her all day. One day, and I wanted to kiss her harder than I ever had before... And I did.

Sam's POV-
"Does this mean you like me too?" He asks, smirking
"It means you kissed me, and I might like you" I say, crossing my arms.
"Let me in Sam." He says, leaning closer to me.
"I can't" I whisper, pulling away and standing up. He looks up at me, looking hurt.

"And making me feel bad isn't gonna make it any fucking better!" I say, turning away to look out the window.
"I'm sorry Sam, it just doesn't make any sense to me" he says, walking over to me. I step back and look up at his confused face.

"Luke, you should go home...." I say, looking right at him.
"You don't understand" I say, before pointing to the window.
"Sam please-"
"Go home luke" I say, looking down at the ground as he shuffles out.
I avoid eye contact, as I slam the window closed.

I haven't talked to Luke all weekend, it's Monday now and I have to face him at school. Maybe he will avoid me, I'm sure as hell avoiding him.
I open my phone and clicked on my messages;

Luke- Sam

Luke- please

Luke- Sam answer me

Luke- I'm sorry Sam

I rolled my eyes, before turning on "only- by nicki manaj, drake, Chris brown, and lil Wayne"
Letting it blare through my beat box.
I brush my hair and pull it to the sides around my head, and brush my teeth. I put on my mascara and then walk over to my dresser.
I pull out a black bando, and a pair of black tights.
I go to my closet and un-hook grey muscle shirt with big cut arm holes, that read "Nirvana" on the front in yellow with the yellow logo. I also grabbed a plaid shirt out of my closet. I threw it all on and looked at myself in the mirror, staring at my skinny body.

I sigh at my ugly body slightly, before getting over it and slipping on some all black vans. I turn of the music off and grab my phone, before throwing my black Jansport over my shoulders and running out the door.
I grab my red and black BMX with the stunning white walls, and pull it out of the garage.

Luke's POV-
I walk out my front door, over to my new black Range Rover.
As I walk down the drive way, I look over at Sam's house. There she is pulling out her sick bike, and hopping on it. She glances at me slightly, but soon looks away and cruises down the street. Her hair flows in the wind behind her, before she turns the corner and I lose sight. God damn, she's amazing.