The Parents Part 2

All of the parents headed down to the warehouse to try to find so clues on where their kids were. Once they arrived they went inside and Ryan and Blair scanned the area.

"Well there's defiantly a sign of struggle." Ryan stated

Blair walked over and picked up a lock of red hair, Diamond's hair. "Ryan." she choked out, he walked over to her and stared at the hair with Blair for a few minutes.

"Look." Kris announced as she pointed to a small needle laying on the ground. Blair walked over and picked it up.

"Its from a blow dart." Blair stated

"And it smells like my daughter." Jonathan said, almost in tears.

"Wait, this is a hunters dart, its used to draw someone unconscious. We can use this to track them." Blair said happy that they were closer to finding their kids.

"Let me see it." Ryan said as Blair gave him the needle and he pulled out a map from his pocket and unfolded it. Ryan then twirled the needle over the map for a few minutes. After a few minutes he gave up. "There all over the place, we'll never find them this way." Ryan stated

"Wait." Jonathan stated. "The kids were the only ones aside from us that knew about this place, how would the hunters even know where to find them?" he asked

"That's not true, Trinity had her birthday here, kids from her school were here." Kris stated

"It must be one of them, they must of planned this for years. We need to find students that have known our kids for years." Blair said

"How are we going to do that?" Tracy asked

Everyone thought for a while then Lauren had an idea.

"The yearbooks." Lauren stated

"What?" Lisa asked, slightly confused

"We've bought yearbooks for our kids every year since they were in elementary school, if we look through them, we could find out who did this." Mitchell answered for his wife.

"Well what are we waiting for? lets go." Jeff stated before rushing off into his car and the others did the same.

Once at the Blade house, each person took a year book and turned to the grades where they saw Jordan and Dana, after they compared the names and pictures and circled the ones that repeated, then Kris identified the faces she saw at Trinity's party.

"Ok, so it looks we have three possible suspects; Elizabeth Windily, Jarred Mason, and Stacy Wilson." Blair stated

"Ok, so now what?" Jonathan asked

"Well, we cant go find them, I believe that they went a school trip to Mexico, for two weeks, we'll have to wait till they come back or else they'll know that were onto them." Ryan stated

<->

Two weeks later Jodie, Ryan and Jeff showed up at the school a few hours after it started. They walked into the front office.

"May we see principal Brown?" Jodie asked the secretary. The secretary didn't say anything and pointed to the door marked principal. The trio walked in and smiled at the slightly chubby, balding principal.

"How may I help you?" Mr. Brown asked

"Sorry about this." Ryan apologized before blowing a dart into the principals neck, Mr. Brown fell unconscious.

Jodie walked over to the PA system and pressed the button. "Hello teachers, I'm sorry for this interruption, but will you please send Elizabeth Windily, Jarred Mason, and Stacy Wilson to my office, thank you." Jodie said with the voice of the principal. She then took her hand off the button and lifted her hand and turned the principal into a pen, she placed it on the desk and proceeded to sit in his chair she slowly transformed from a beautiful dark haired woman with blue eyes into a frumpy principal. A knock was heard at the door after about a minute. "Come in." Jodie said. The three teens walked in and the petite blonde girl looked slightly more nervous than the others. "Sit down." Jodie commanded as she pointed to the three chairs

"Are we in trouble principal Brown?" the tall brown haired girl, Elizabeth asked

"That depends." Jodie stated as Ryan walked behind the children and sprayed a mist and soon all of the children drifted off to sleep. Jeff then walked behind them and tilted their heads so that he could examine the back of their necks. He saw that both Elizabeth and Jarred were clean, but the blonde Stacy had some makeup on, so he wiped it off to see two large, thick, jagged, swirled lines on the back of her neck, the markings of a hunter.

"We got her." Jeff stated

Ryan walked over with some rope and tied it to Stacy's arms and legs, sticking her to the chair. Ryan then pulled out a piece of duct tape and placed it over Stacy's mouth. Jodie then transformed into herself and then turned Stacy into a purse, she grabbed Stacy and turned the principal back. Ryan sprayed the room and all slowly woke up.

"What happened?" Mr. Brown asked

"You called us into your office then..." Jarred trailed off

"Sorry principal Brown, we have to go." Jeff stated before leaving with his trio. The three walked into Ryan's car and drove to the warehouse. Jodie threw the purse onto the ground, and transformed it back into Stacy.

<->

A few hours later Stacy's eyes fluttered open, she inhaled sharply and tried to move, only to realize that she was tied up, she tried to scream, but tape was covering her mouth, she tried to kick her feet, but they sloshed around in a bucket of water. All of the parents came from the shadows and smiled. Blair ripped the tape from Stacy's mouth.

"Ow! What the fuck are you doing?!" Stacy asked angrily

"Shut the hell up bitch! Where the fuck is my daughter?" Blair asked as she held the red hair in front of Stacy's face.

Stacy stiffened and clenched her jaw."I don't know what you're talking about."

Blair smirked "Of course you don't." she knelt down to Stacy's level and pulled a knife from her back pocket and held it against Stacy's neck. "Do you know now?" Blair asked as she pressed the blade into the blonde's throat.

"You don't scare me." Stacy smiled "Besides, if you kill me, you'll never find your kids."

"But you'll be dead." Blair smiled before cutting into Stacy's flesh and stabbing the knife into her thigh.

Stacy let out a scream. "You psycho!"

Blair stepped back and smiled and Tracy walked over to Stacy. "I have power over the mind, similar to my brother." Tracy said as she placed her fingers on Stacy's temples. "I can show you your dream, or your worst nightmare." Tracy continued as she started rubbing Stacy's temples. "So just tell us what we want to know."

"Never." Stacy spat

"Fine." Tracy stated as she stabbed her fingers into the girls skin, Tracy's eyes turned white and Stacy slowly started to scream and convulse, this lasted only a few minutes.

"You cant break me." Stacy whimpered

"But I can." Jonathan said as Tracy walked away. "Your kind killed my mate, she had to reject me before she died, so I wouldn't die, so my daughter wouldn't be an orphan. The only reason I didn't end my own life is because of Dana, she's my world, the only thing that reminds me of Miranda. Now-now you try to take my daughter from me." Jonathan whispered as he wrapped his hands around Stacy's neck.

"What are you doing?" Stacy asked nervously

"You cant take her, she's all I have." Jonathan continued, tightening his grip. "She's all I have." Jonathan said as Stacy started chocking, Tracy walked over and started using her powers again. Stacy was gasping for air.

"Stop, you win!" Stacy gasped, and both Jonathan and Tracy stopped what they were doing, Stacy gasped for air."Their at 16 North Eatenvill, about two hours north from here." she confessed

"Good girl." Ryan said before injecting the girl with a serum that would make her forget everything the would happen and that would fix her injuries.

"We found them." Lisa smiled

"We head out tomorrow, once we have a plan." Blair stated. The parents dropped Stacy off at the school, and she had no idea what had happened. After all went to the Vanderbue house to discuss a plan.

<•••>

hope you liked it, I'm dedicating this chapter to jonesmackada , thanks for the votes