Graduation

It was graduation day for the teens and they were very excited to be going onto the next chapter of their lives.

A lot had happened in the few months after Jordan and Logan's ceremony.

J.T turned eighteen and was extremely happy to find out that Dana was his mate, they also completed their bond and just had to wait until Dana's eighteenth birthday until they would have a ceremony of their own. Dana and her father also started going to therapy, to help them cope with everything. J.T and Dana also started looking for an apartment to get together after they graduate.

Kendall also turned eighteen and completed his bond with Trinity and about a month later they found our Trinity was pregnant. They both moved out of their houses and into an apartment, they used the money that Trinity got from child support and that Kendall got from his parents death, plus the money he had saved from his job to put toward a life together.

Luca got a job and was able to retrieve the money that he was supposed to receive from his parents death from Stacy and her family after he threatened them. He was also able to get the house that he was born in back, he moved back in and brought Diamond with him after she turned eighteen. Diamond was also given the position of valedictorian, so she was working very hard on her speech.

Jordan and Logan were also looking for somewhere that they could call their home. They also had some money set aside for rent. Jordan did have another altercation with Margaret, but she put her in her place, for good.

All of the seniors were out on the field waiting for the ceremony to start and there parents were sitting behind them, very proud that there kids made it to this point.

The principal came on the stage and made his speech, and so did the vice principal.

One by one the students went on stage to accept their diplomas and shake the principals hand. Parents were cheering as their children stood up and some even shed tears of joy.

After all of the students that were graduation walked on the stage the principal came back to the stage and stood behind the microphone.

"Now we'll be hearing a few words from the class valedictorian, Diamond Vanderbue." The principal announced before moving to the side so Diamond could speak.

"Hello class of 2015." Diamond greeted into the microphone. "I hope you're all as excited as I am that we're graduating today. I've had a great time with my four years of high school, but I know we're all ready to move onto our next chapter. Some of us will go to college, some will go straight to work, and some might travel the world, but whatever you do in life, remember... don't waste your time with something that you're unhappy with. Even if everyone thinks you're a failure and you're still happy, keep doing what you're doing, because life's too short to live for others." Diamond finished and the audience started to clap.

Diamond stepped down from the stage and stood next her parents and Luca.

"You did great." Luca whispered in her ear

"Ok students!" principal Brown announced "On the count of three we toss our caps! One... Two.... Three!"

At once all of the students tossed their caps into the air.

After the ceremony the teens all went to Trinity's house and started a barbecue. All of the parents were inside while the children were outside, having fun on the beach.

Trinity got up to get a drink from the cooler when she heard a voice that she hadn't heard in six years.

"Hello sweetheart." the voice spoke and Trinity turned. She saw a tall dark haired man with green eyes and a petite brown haired woman with brown eyes.