Worried

Early the next morning, Jordan's room was filled with the most annoying sound. She let out an annoyed groan and looked at her bedside table. She saw that her phone was flashing and buzzing, indicating that someone was calling her. Jordan picked up her phone and looked to see that it was Kendall. Jordan slid the answer button and held the device to her ear.

"Hello?" Jordan asked groggily

"Hey Jordan." Kendall said happily from his bedroom with Trinity giggling beside him.

"What the hell do you want? Its 5 am." Jordan questioned as she looked at the time on her alarm clock.

"I cant do the carpool today, can you do it for me?" He asked

"Why don't you call someone else?" Jordan whined

"I did, J.T and Diamond didn't pick up and I'm pretty sure Dana's stoned and Trinity's... occupied. Look, if you do this, I'll take over your shift for a month." Kendall offered as Trinity continued to giggle in the background.

"Fine." Jordan agreed before abruptly hanging up.

Jordan let out a loud sigh before rolling out of her bed and staring her morning routine. Once she was done, Jordan got in her car and drove to pick all of her friends up. When they finally got to school the group saw Trinity and Kendall leaning up against Kendall's jeep, making out.

"Looks like someone completed their mating bond." Jordan commented with a large smile on her face as she eyed the necks of her newly mated friends.

When witch's find their mate they have to have sex in order to complete the bond and after they doing so, the initials of their mate shows on their neck. This also happens with werewolves, but they have to bite their mate in order for the marking to appear.

Both Kendall and Trinity quickly covered their necks after Jordan's comment.

"Wow, most creatures wait a week, a few days before completing the bond but you..." J.T said as he looked at his watch. "Waited... about twenty minutes." J.T finished

"Whatever, I cant believe you were right Dana." Trinity said as she smiled up at Kendall.

"When am I ever wrong?" Dana smirked

The bell rang for first period and Jordan was finally happy to go to class. She finally had someone to talk, to and relate to. Jordan met up with Logan in the hallway and they walked to class. Once in class their teacher did her normal routine of her lecture.

"So, are we ever going to talk about what happened a few weeks ago?" Logan whispered

"Diamond knows what she's doing, she'll find out why they were chasing us and then we'll handle it." Jordan whispered back to him

"But what if they come after us again?" He asked slightly worried

"Then I don't know, but what I do know is that we're not going back to the mall till this is resolved." Jordan stated

Logan didn't say anything after that and neither did Jordan. All of them were pretty worried about the hunters, they knew hunters killed witch's and werewolves before but they're always targeted for some reason, like they're a powerful figure, but they have no idea why they wanted a group of teens.

When the kids went to lunch they saw Trinity and Kendall making out on the lawn and it took them about five minutes to realize that others were there.

"Hey guys." Trinity greeted as she wiped her mouth with her thumb

"This is so strange, last week you two gagged at the thought of being together, but now you're... fucking." Diamond stated

"Yeah, its crazy." Kendall smiled

"Its going to get even crazier when Kendall turns eighteen." Trinity smiled back at him

"Yeah, you know what I want for my birthday?" Kendall smirked

"Yeah." Trinity smiled then whispered something extremely vulgar into Kendall's ear while a wide grin grew upon his face.

"You do realize, we can still hear you." J.T told them and they both blushed

"You better watch yourself Trin, now that you're mated, its easier for you to get pregnant." Dana stated

"I'm always careful." Trinity stated and all snickered. "What? I am."

"Trin, Dana and I have known you for seven years and in those seven, you've bought eight pregnancy tests." Jordan reminded her

"Well they all came up negative." Trinity defended "But I will be careful." Trinity smiled, giving her friends a silent thanks.

"So will I, I know its in my nature to want kids as soon as possible, but I want to wait a bit, at least until after graduation." Kendall smiled before continuing to make out with his mate.

"So Logan, when's your birthday?" Jordan quickly asked him, changing the subject

"In a few days actually, on Saturday." Logan replied

"Ok, are you going to have a party or something?" Jordan asked

"Actually it just going to be me and my family, then after I find my mate, I'll be on my way." Logan replied

"Alright." Jordan smiled, but was really kind of sad inside.

The bell rang and everyone headed back to their classes. When the day was over Jordan drove everyone home. She walked inside her house and saw her mom and dad sitting at the table.

Jordan's parents were over 300 years old but they looked no older than twenty-five. Jordan's mom had black hair and looked like she could be her older sister. Jordan's father had dark brown hair, green eyes and as short beard.

Since witch's don't age when they have kids they often lie to humans and tell them that they are the older siblings of the child, and that the real parents died.

"Hey sweetie." Lauren greeted to her daughter

"Hi." Jordan waved

"How was school?" Mitchell asked his daughter

"Umm... fine." She replied

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked, knowing something was wrong with her daughter

Jordan sighed "Mom what do I do if, I like this guy, but his birthday is coming up and most likely I wont be his mate?" she asked shyly

"Well, there's nothing you can do. If you and this guy are meant to be, it will happen." Lauren smiled

"Thanks mom." Jordan said as she walked over and hugged her mother

"Oh god!" Lauren screeched as she pushed Jordan away. "You smell awful, like... wolf."

Jordan's eyes grew wider, her family has a deep hatred for werewolves. How could she possibly try to explain this?

<•••>

my first cliffhanger of the chapter, yah!