The Hospital

The other kids were walking when they heard sirens blaring. Then they saw ambulances and started crying, they were saved. The paramedics took the kids into the ambulances and started driving back to the hospital.

Meanwhile-

As the parents drove on the dirt road their cell phones all went off, when the calls were answered they all got the same message. "Your child was just admitted to St. Abby's hospital for being in a car crash, please come as soon as possible." Once that was heard they drove to the hospital and started searching.

"Where are they." All of the parents asked at once when they reached the front desk.

"You're the parents of the kids in the car crash?" The receptionist asked and all nodded "Dr. Norse! They're here." the woman called to a doctor.

"Perfect." The doctor responded as he started walking over "Well they're all on the second floor in the children's ward. " The doctor looked through his clipboard "It looks like Trinity Gordon broke her right shoulder blade and had some intestinal problems. Kendall Smith has two broken ribs one on each side and a fractured spine. Dana Howard has multiple gashes on her left leg so she'll be wearing a boot for a while. Logan Woodruff broke his right arm and has a mild concussion. James Thomas broke his left leg. Jordan Blade also has a concussion and had to have stitches on her right thigh. Diamond Vanderbue is still in surgery and has multiple cuts and bruises, and Luca Jones has only a few cuts and bruises." The doctor finished. The parents then smiled and walked to the second floor, still slightly confused as to who Luca was.

Meanwhile-

Sam and Megan were still spending time together when his phone started ringing, he answered and it was his mom telling him to come to St. Abby's hospital. He hung up and grabbed his moms car keys.

"Do you have a license?" Megan asked

"Well, not technically, but we'll be fine." Sam smiled before grabbing Megan's hand and getting into the car with her and starting their two hour drive to the hospital.

Back at the hospital, everyone but Diamonds parents were reuniting with their kids, they just sat in the hall waiting.

"Hi." Luca smiled shyly at the Vanderbue's "I'm Luca Jones."

"Who are you?" Ryan asked remembering the name

"I-I was the medic that was tending to your kids when they were trapped." Luca said

"Then why the fuck are you here?!" Blair snapped

"Because I helped them escape." Luca defended

"Sure, a hunter would try to help the kids he kidnapped." Blair said sarcastically

"I'm not a hunter! They took me in when I was little and treated me horribly!" Luca yelled which caused many to look his way

"Alright, thank you." Ryan smiled after seeing only truth he then shook Luca's hand

"Don't thank me, I shouldn't have been apart of it in the first place." Luca said

They then sat down and waited.

All of the kids were sharing their rooms except for Jordan. Dana and J.T were together, Kendall and Logan were together and Trinity was waiting for Diamond to get out of surgery.

Dana was talking to her father while J.T was talking to his parents.

"I'm so glad you're ok sweet heart." Jonathan said tearing up

"Its ok dad, umm... I-I found him." Dana said shakily

"Who?" Jonathan asked

"The man who killed mom, I found him." Dana said bursting into tears."He had no reason to kill her, but I had reason to kill him." Dana sobbed