INTRODUCTION

I really want to thank you all for giving me your time, by investing it in this book. I am very excited and grateful.
This book is pure fiction. Any resemblance with anybody or any event is a mere function of coincidence. I am not writing the life story of any body. Again, Any negative reference to any celebrity, which I really don't think there is, is for emphasis and no other reason. Please nobody should be offended.
Warning: vague or mature content is in this book. If you are not comfortable with it or you know it will have any negative effect on you, please don't read it. And for you that are interested, I never intended on writing a romantic book. I am writing a teen fiction. All the romantic scenes have been majorly constructed in the book in such a way that some things will be left unattended to without those scenes. The romantic scenes may sound lame and boring, Please this is not an intended romantic novel so I don't see a major reason to extensively explain the romantic scenes. (I am not an English guru so please, don't pay much attention to my sentence construction instead, just get the message)
This is my first novel, so please if you see any error, don't forget to let me know and feel free to comment generally. Lastly, do not forget to vote and follow me here on wattpad when you wish to. My wattpad user name is 'kiharah1'.
Thank you very much.
A little Piece of what is coming...👏👏🎊🎊🎉🎉
...Is that settled"? Mirabelle asked. "Are the both of you okay now"?

"I was never sick" Jasmine said and we laughed. Even Daniela had a faint smile plastered face.
"To finally ease the tension, let me share my news. I pray I don't get cold glares"
"Go on" Angela acted anxious.
"Yh; I also have something to say" I said.
"But I'm going to talk first" Mirabelle said
"Okay. Talk first"
Mirabelle smiled and cleared her throat "earlier this day, Marcus Steel asked me out and now, we are officially dating". She laid more emphasis on Marcus Steel.
Everyone stared at her and started to give their comment.
"Who is that"? I asked feeling a little left out
"A boy in our class. He is even in our department". Jasmine answered
"Your answer is dumb. There are a lot of guys in our department. Explain him so that I can know the new groom"
"How should I? You almost know no one in the school". She paused a bit "He is Mendes' best friend". She paused again and I would have asked her how she wanted me to know Mendes' best friend, if not because she continued. "He sits directly at my front".
My heart skipped a bit
"He has red hair"?
"Yes" Manuela replied, the excitement still in her voice
"Red spiky hair"? I wanted to be very sure
"Exactly". Jasmine replied
No more questions. I know who they are describing...
Getting thrilled? Read the full From 1st of March.

... I'm cool"i just wanted her to stand up and leave. I was not in for a joke. At least not now that I am finding it difficult to calm my emotions down.
I spent the rest of the day reading novels and minding my business. I managed to eat that evening so that I will be saved of resurfacing questions.
I thought all through the night. 'How could I be so stupid to want to just say it like that? I have spent just 5 school days in this school and I want to just spill out what I should still be keeping to myself...
I am fairing well in London. You know, I don't have problem with adapting fast to my environment" I said looking directly into my sister's eyes, squatting on my bed...

...Or because Elizabeth Thompson, the tutor did a good job teaching you what you should and should not expect" she said and grabbed a toast bed from a plate on the floor, near her bed.
"I really think you are back to those days, where you hype yourself beyond normal. I think the scarce ill luck I have had is because you tutored me wrongly".
"Hi sally" Jael's face popped on the screen. She waved, sitting on the bed beside my sister
"Jael" I said waving back "I've missed you so much"
"I have also missed you. How is England"? She turned to face my sister before I could answer the question "Elizabeth, I have always told you to stop eating in the bedroom. It is not proper. You eat in the dinning...
Getting more excited, read the full version from 1st March, 2021😍😛😜

:

)Kiharah