chapter 12

(His wonderful enigma)
Finally, i am sixteen 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎂. Iy has been busy since you know... a Bae and more clocking sixteen and her dad also. In case you dont know, today us also my dad's birthday. So, we hvpave been so busy. I should have updated since but preparqtion and celebration. This is just a little more than a free time.

"Dammit. I knew it. So, you did not consider doing your twin sister a fa out by telling her earlier." Manuela almost did not wait for her to finish talking before chipping in.

"Does he like you." Mirabelle asked

"If he doesn't, I will have kept that news to myself. He has liked me for quite a long time now."

"So, you would have kept that from us."

"Is there anything wrong with that? It is no big deal." She paused for a while and creased her brows like she was squinting to see something in the dimly lit room "He asked me out"

"So, I am not the only one officially dating now"

"Oh yes, you are because I said no"

"Are you crazy? How would you say no." Mirabelle looked puzzled

"I don't think that should be anybody's business."

She had that sharp edge on her tone again but I guess ebpveryone just waved it off, knowing the kind of person she is already.

"Even if you are ready, you think I will allow you to go ahead and date him? Tell him to get his organisation before you can be permitted. You will have problems dating him like that" Jasmine commented.
"That is mine to decide and I nees no one doing that for me." I could feel the normal Daniela I know coming up again.

"I still don't know why you are not dating him" Mirabelle talked in total opposite to Jasmine's opinion. "If he stops liking you because if thuis and you continue liking him, it will be your fault. You are erupting doubts in hus heart not dating him"

"Common, you are being too pushy."

"No, I am not. You are just saying that because you don't want them to date.

"If there is nothing I like about him, I know I like his cryptic wisdom the mute Angela suddenly looked up fromthe book she is reading and spoke.

"His wonderful enigma" I added.

Oliver is one person i know I admire. He is a very cool and wise person. His greatest flaw is that he is very disorganized and I mean very. To be honest, that is the only flaw I see in him. He is disnorganised in almost everything, probably except his words that will take him forever to arrange in his mind, making the words come out slowly.

There was a silence that I was planning to interrupt with 'someome ahould say something'. Just like she was reading my mind, Mirabelle answered the unspoken request.

"This evening, Marcus called me and told me something. He said Miranda came to meet him and told him she likes him. The problem is not with you liking my boyfriend. I know dating a steel is most girl's heart desire but the problem is you telling him to date you when she knows you have a boyfriend."

"She literally asked him out?" I was surprised.

"Whatever you call it. He said he even told her that I have a girlfriend and this girl said she doesn't care. Oh. She thinks she has always had her way and it is going to be that again?" she gave a sardonic laughter that made her voice sounded deeper than its normal. "It cannot be. Who remembered I had a déjà vu Earlier when I said I felt like sliting her throat? That girl is a devil. She is just too much of a devil."

"She thinks she can always gets what she want, considering 'the queen' she is". Manuela said with a mocking tone, Placing  special mockery tone on 'the queen'.

"Oh No. I may be a little pissed she likes my boy" That hits me anyway "but what the hell is she trying to do? Telling him to leave me?"

"I can now see why the elite girls have mean to us." Jasmine said but it was like Mirabelle was not ready to listen to anything because she went on ranting and raving. The conversation went on a little more before... i think no one else had anything to say.

"Good night girls." Jasmine said when no one talkes for a long time and went to her bed. Others stood up one by one and went to their rooms and I laid on my bed and drifted into a fitful sleep.

I know the chapters are getting really small😢. Very sorry for that. I did some restructuring. I mean, removing and adding some things to the original one i wrote. This has scattered the chapters' arrangement and has made some chapters either too long or too short. The too long chapters are being divided and they are quite short now because of that. I am very sorry. Hope my apologies are accepted?😛😜😛.
Hope you are still enjoying the book also? Please, dont forget to vote and comment.
:)kiharah