chapter 1

(That is how she usually does)

This chapter is just an introduction of a school in a story manner (you get to understand when you read it). so please, it may not be all that thrilling but trust me, it is not all that bad also. At least, not something you cannot enjoy. Other chapters are way better than this. WELCOME TO THE FULL START OF THIS EXCITING BOOK. I AM WAY TOO HONOURED.

“… yo look get the fuck out my crib matter fact stay
Here I’m out and you better be here when I get
Back you stupid ass bitch
And if I catch you in the club, I don’t give a fuck
What club it is Ima fuck you up there too.

“whoa, you will make a good musician  in future” I commented as Jasmine finished ‘her perspective’  by cardi B.

“I need no new person telling me that. I know that well enough but still, thank you” she made a brief pause before she continued with a more serious tone. “I really want to be a musician in future, not as my major though but at least, as something I love to do. And… how come I am taking a song from Cardi B’s?” she rolled her eyeballs in a feigned disgust manner.

“Do not tell me you are starting this Nicki Minaj and Cardi B’s issue again.” Angela shifted her gaze from her phone to Jasmine.

“I did nothing to bring up the topic. You are the one doing that but that does not change the fact that ain’t no cardi after Nicki or should we place a bet on that and tell the whole class to vote again”

“I came with a better goal this new term. I have no time to waste on that”

“And I will not be surprised when you have a change of focus to dropping all Cardi B’s videos on your youtube channel”

“And don’t think that the dumbasses we had in junior high that voted for Nicki will not be more sensible.”
“I really can’t believe you are starting a new academic year with a silly argument” Manuela said.

“Because she will never admit that Nicki rules” Jasmine trailed her eyes towards Angela

“Because you think other people’s opinions are shitty, and your opinion is the best.”

I just sat and watch my new friends. I cannot believe that my nervousness about being in England has died after a full day (maybe not fully though), and I am equally surprised how much I have gotten to so much like these people, like I have known them all my life.

The opening of the door jerked me awake from my thought and I turned to see Mirabelle at the door.

“Today is the most annoying day if my life. I mean that stupud orientation wore me out... And i still don’t know why I find it hard to believe that I am already in senior high” she fell down on my bed and landed in a sitting position.

“Because you are not wise enough to” Angela said

“You love to pick on everyone” I said
“She is just dull. That is all” Mirabelle said with a ‘waving off’ tone like she had something else on her mind.

“Sally, I have not had the time and chance to do a proper welcoming and meeting service for you. So, can I now?”

“Go on” I replied facing her. This is the second friend I have made recently that I still feel awkward around. The first is Daniela