Chapter 13

(The other paper)

Really sorry i have not updated in a while. I have been busy. I am very very sorry. Please, accept my apology.

The whole school was unusual by the time we got to classes' premises. I mean, everyone seem to be paying attention to something on the notice board. When we got near, it was like some people shifted their gaze from the notice board to us before giggling and turning back.

'Ada, Ada, you and imagination. You should really start writing books. You will be good'. I shrugged the voice and just stood still like a statue.

For those that are not very observant, I think I need to point to your notice that by now, my friends and I are like we are stuck together and we will all die if one of us should break free.

Daniela is excluded anyway. She sometimes walk alone and I still can't agree that it is all well with that girl. I mean, she is worse than a saddist, even among friends. How on earth will someone be that introversial?

"What news can be so important to catch the attention of mass number of people?"

"Maybe we will be having a new vice principal administrative. You know there was a rumor like that and there is always an element of truth in every ruling rumor. Again, Mr. Francis is as old as Miller Thompson. I will be the most glad if that man leaves. He is the second worse person on earth after Mr. Zayn."

How come I am just noticing that Mirabelle talks a lot. Just as I was nurturing my thought to bring more evidence of who Mirabelle was, I had her voice forming a 'first of all' evidence for my thought.

"Please, no need to go there. It is cramped and I can't allow anyone to breathe on me till sore. At least, there should be a Samaritan in the crowd that will be willing to tell us what is happening." Mirabelle moved her body in a way that portrayed discomfort but I know a Nigeria could have interpreted that as an 'aje butter' act, considering the way she twisted her body.

My eyes wandered directionessly until I saw Daniella walking down the corridor, her auburn hair swailing slowly in response to her steps. Was I expecting her to stay anyway? :What do I expect from this saddist?' I thought.

"Let's go away. I cant join thise congested crowd. I don't know why I feel like people are staring at us and I just hate those bulging eyes." The elite girls approached us but no one seemed to care.

"Oh yes, Mirabelle, you don't need to join that crowd or see their bulging eyes. I can do you a little favor." Kiki, followed by the remaining approached us slowly like they were counting their steps as usual.

"I don't have business with you and I don't think I need your help."
"Oh, don't be harsh. I am just trying to do a classmate a little favour. I think I should be appreciated. You see, I put some things into consideration and decided to help you. I mean, how will the latest family of a Steel join that crowd? What knows if they are sweaty. A rich girl like you squeezing herself through that number of people? It is uncalled for. Marcus will not even be happy seeing you there. Rich girls don't have to disturb themselves. Leave all the school's pauper there and take this." She smirked and stretched a paper to her.

"Miranda I obviously know what the issue with you is. It is noting but for the fact that you like Marcus. And I am sure it us not sincere. It is just his money you are after."