[000]

sapnap excitedly shoved the window covering up, bright light invading his vision but he didn't care. a tiny city came into view below them, clouds covering most of the city. sapnap was practically bouncing in his seat now, a grin glowing on his face.

"calm down, dude," his friend, punz, laughed from beside him. sapnap shook his head and turned to the blond.

"i can't!"

"nine hours ago you were terrified to even lift of the ground," punz paused to yawn, "and now you're so excited you can't sit still."

sapnap shrugged. "i've never been out of the country." punz stared at him. "well, if i have, i don't remember it."

"how long do we have left?" punz looked to his left.

"like... half hour maybe?" a voice came from next to them. he had shortish orange hair, matching his amber eyes. another blond was next to him, head dropped onto the redhead's shoulder as he slept.

sapnap gazed out the window again. he couldn't see the city anymore due to the clouds but he could still imagine how it looked.

"hey, why don't you sleep?" punz nudged sapnap. sapnap glanced over, shrugging.

"you haven't slept the entire time we've been on this plane," punz reached over and pulled the window covering back down.

"yeah, whatever."