❤︎ Love ღ︎

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

"When is Dream coming back? I love your content <3"

"Lunar thank you for the fifteen! Dream is coming back later today, and we're all super excited about it" I say, replying to the dono on my stream. I shoot a small smile at the camera before unmuting in the call, returning to the call with Karl, Sapnap, George, and Quackity.

"Guys!" Quackity yells.

"Quackity!" I reply, excited to hear what he wants to say.

"We should play Roblox!"

"Yeah... Let's not..." I trail to Quackity's dismay. "Maybe another day, not today though."

"You know, we can do some..." Karl starts a mischievous glint in his voice. "Karaoke."

"Yes! Let's do karaoke!" Quackity exclaims with a loud laugh, and I hear George and Sapnap chuckle.

"Actually, guys I think I'm gonna log off, we have to head to the airport to pick up Dream soon," I say, cringing. Karl and Quackity deflate, and I feel bad.

"Tell him to call me once he comes back, I haven't spoken to him since he left Florida," Karl says. I furrow my brows for a moment, confused as to why Karl got a phone call and I didn't even get a text.

I shake off the thought, figuring it might have been a mistake, or that he needed a bit of a break from me. Both are valid, I guess.

I mute in the call after saying goodbye, then wrap up my stream how I usually do, reading out my subs and donations. I raid a small streamer as always, smiling at their happy expression before turning off my set up and standing up.

I walk to my mirror in my room, deciding my outfit is enough to go out in public with. A sweatshirt, and some baggy jeans. I run a hand through my hair before heading into the kitchen, grabbing myself a cup of water while I wait for the boys to get ready.

"Guys! We have to leave in five minutes!" I call out and then furrow my brows when I hear distant singing. I listen in, determining that it's coming from Sapnap's room.

I walk over, then knock on the door.

"Yeah?" Sapnap calls out, the singing stops.

"You good?" I ask with a chuckle, and he huffs a nervous laugh.

"Yeah," he says.

"We have to go, like, now," I say. He groans slightly, then takes a deep breath.

"I'll be out in a second."

I let out a small giggle once I'm away from his door, and walk over to George's room. The door is open so I walk in, seeing George folded over himself laughing. He looks at me for a moment, lifting his head, but then squeezes his eyes shut as he lets out another loud laugh.

"George- are you okay?" I ask, slightly concerned. I let out a nervous chuckle as I walk in, looking at his screen to see what he finds so unbelievably funny.

I look over at his screen, hearing the same screeching coming from his headphones. Sapnap's Minecraft character sits in front of George, walking around a pole made of birch fences. Sapnap shifts repetitively, and I laugh loudly.