▤︎Dawn☃︎

hey guys. it's come to my attention you all think that 69arson420 is a guy. SHE's not. 69arson420 is (and always has been) a cisgender, lesbian female. thanks for your time

i'm currently working on the fic for arson, might take some time for me to upload it though, i don't wanna make it ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, ya know

it's a war chapter so it's gonna be long again, sorry not sorry. 5794 words BABYYY

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

My jaw drops as he says the words, not thinking he realizes what he did. I close my mouth and clench my jaw, gesturing my head to the computer. He cringes, raising his hands in defense.

"I am so sorry," he says, and I shrug, sitting back down at my computer and putting my headphones on.

"Is that actually your name?" Rae asks, curious. I cringe and look over to Dream, who still stands apologetically.

"Even if it is, we should leave her alone about it. I wouldn't want my name going out unintentionally," Corpse says, and I smile. He understands the most, nearly no one knowing practically anything about him.

"Thank you, Corpse. But it's fine, I've done a face reveal and everything, people should at least get to know my first name," I start, then take a deep breath and look over to Dream. "So, yes, my name is y/n. I still would prefer for everyone to call me Staar, though."

"Alright, Staar," Jack says, and I smile. I shoot a small thumbs up at Dream, who looks to have grown a bit jealous but walks away with a small smile. He returns to the call, his mic picking up his movement again.

We play a few more games, me getting impostor with pewds, both of us winning and doing double kills. For the rest of the games I'm a crewmate, and we end a bit early. Granted, they were playing before I even came with another person, who was found to be CouRage.

We get off, everyone ending their streams as we say goodbye.

The rest of the day goes by in a blur. A few people have clipped my name and tried using it against me, but others have defended me, making me smile. Also, me not denying it prevents others from using it against me.

Before I know it, my eyelids grow heavy, and I go to bed.

~

These events are based on Tommyinnit's "I fought Technoblade & Dream (GRAND FINALE)" Youtube video. Contains major spoilers for the Dawn of the 16th.

This will be told from Staar's perspective, and since she is on the side of 'chaos' (which was not streamed) I will be making up smaller events and filling in gaps in the storyline. Enjoy :)

It's here. The 16th.

My hands tremble as I log onto the server, seeing as though a few people are already on. Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Techno, Quackity, and Fundy. They're in their own call, streaming the war with hundreds of thousands of viewers. I have their stream pulled up, but am in a call with Dream. I record my screen because god knows how good of a youtube video this is going to be.

"Do you remember the arrangement with Wilbur?" He asks, and I crack my knuckles.

"Yeah. I'm excited, but still a bit nervous. I can't help but wonder what everyone is going to think about what's gonna happen," I say. Dream, Wilbur, and I have made an agreement that no matter what, Manberg is blowing up. I'm not fond of the idea, but Wilbur and Dream insisted.