✲Business Man➹

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

New York City, New York

☆☆☆

~

Once we finish cleaning, I decide to go live, just hanging around the Dream SMP. I tweet out the link to my stream. While I have my "stream starting soon" screen pulled up, Dream walks into the room. 

"Hey," he says.
"Hey," I say, looking away from my monitors.
"So, I haven't been on the smp in a while, so I was wondering if I could borrow your laptop or something?" he says, fidgeting with his fingers.
"Yeah, sure. The passwords staar459y/n if you need it," I say, and point to my laptop which lays on my dresser. He walks over and picks it up, opening it and logging onto the SMP. I turn around and bring a finger to my mouth, showing him to stay silent. He shrugs and walks out of the room, probably going to the desk in the guest bedroom.

I start to share my minecraft screen, and greet chat.

"Hello guys, gals, non-binary pals! Welcome to the stream," I say, looking at chat. "Oh my god you guys, thank you for the level three hype chain!" I exclaim, a wide smile forming on my face. I relax with chat for about five minutes before really getting into the game. I take a look at all of the other people on the server. WilburSoot, TommyInnit, and Dream.

"The tension, am I right?" I ask chat.

TWITCH CHAT

ilikecoochie: YESS TENSIONNNN

ishipdreamandgeorge: TENSIONNNNN

Tubbo: Glad I'm not there right now

"Let's go join a vc with them," I say, and I ring them.
"Staar," Wilbur says.
"Wilbur, Tommy," I greet.
"Staar, meet us at the van," Tommy says, and I follow them there. Wilbur and Tommy's characters appear, running through the doors.

"Yes?" I ask them.
"We have been getting recent info that... The Dream SMP are preparing for war. Combat. Death," Wilbur says. I gasp.
"We need to be more prepared than them," I say, and throw over some armor for Wilbur and Tommy. Tommy's character shakes his head.
"We don't do armor in L'Manberg, woman," Tommy says sassily.

"No, Tommy. For war, we must be prepared," Wilbur says, equipping the armor.

WilburSoot has gained the Achievement [suit up]

"Thank you, Staar. Until we meet again," he says, and I leave the vc. I work around the SMP, finally deciding it should be my time to build a house for myself within the wonderful walls of L'Manberg.

I make a small hut out of planks and some smooth stone accents. I add some flowers on the outside, along with some lanterns to light up the inside. I decide to craft some things for the house, like a cauldron, an anvil, and extra enchantment table, etc. It looks pretty cottage core if you ask me. 

I hop on top of my crafting table, and immediately my whole entire chat starts going insane.

TWITCH CHAT

jessesgirl: NO GET OFF OF THE CRAFTING TABLE

k_a_a_y: CRAFTING TABLE AHAHHHA

taiccenty: can someone tell me what wrong? I'm confused

"Guys, what happened with a crafting table?" I ask my chat, and they tell me to go look for the clip. "Should I actually look for the clip guys? Is it stream friendly? Oh fuck it, I'm not stream friendly," I tell them. I decide to look for it. I open up YouTube, and search it up.