Ch 20: The End

^~^ OMG! I am....almost done with the book ._. I want it to be done. So there's like a completed for the info of the book. Awww -Catelin

~Emma's POV~
"Show yourself." Jill shouted. "There's no need to hide." A crackling sound was heard and 2 men came walking out. The one with stormy eyes was hot 😳. Wait...Bad Emma. He's the bad guy. "Do you want me to curl vines around them?" I asked telepathically. I got a yes from everyone. "Vine curl." I whispered. The 2 men's eyes widened as vines twisted around them. "Quicken!" I shouted this time. The vines curled faster and faster. The storm gray eyed guy turned to me and we locked eyes. He gave me a distasteful glance before trying to free himself. It was like the inside of my heart shattered, but I still kept going. "Thorn Sprout!" I yelled. The spell echoed throughout the throne room, and both of them screamed in agony. Blood rushed out of their arms. I gasped at that sight. "Emma. Don't go soft." Arin told me. I sighed. Then all of a sudden, Crockus, the one with purple eyes was free. "H-How?" I asked, stuttering, he laughed. An insane laugh. "Tello." Was all he said. Tello??? Who is that?

~Storm's POV~
"Crocky! Why do we have to show ourselves?" I asked my partner and friend. He ignored me and teleported us using Katie's magic, her 'Tello'. What should I do? I couldn't tell Crocky my dark secret. I glanced at Katie, no light in her eyes. It pained me to see her like that. Lifeless. But I ignored the feeling. "We will show ourselves." He said, I sighed and nodded. He then told me the plan. I smiled. That was a great plan! We walked out, the old fashion way, and I saw the tall one, Emma, look at me. God. She was cute. I loved her green hair. It was soft and silky. And just natural. I shook my head. No. All of a sudden, vines wrapped around me. Emma's eyes hardened. She yelled for it to quicken. So I see, she's the 'weed' dragon. Ahaha.
I looked at her sadly. Her eyes softened a bit, but hardened again. She yelled another command. Thorns. Well shit. That was my weakness. I screamed in pain as the thorns hit my skin and ripped off flesh. Blood splattered every where and I felt like spitting blood out too. I heard Crocky whisper to Tello. He then transported out leaving me. Well great. Thanks so much buddeh! "H-How?" I heard Emma stutter. Her voice. <3. Stop! Storrrmmm. You're not falling for her. You only like one person. Roe (Rosie).

<Flashback>
A girl with pale green hair and green eyes was standing in front of me. "Stormy! C'mon." She shouted. I smiled and ran with her. "Roe! Don't go to fast." I shouted. She smiled and ran faster. I chased her. The way I'm chasing her now. I'm looking for her. I'm finding her. And once I do. I will ask her out. She will be mine and I'll be hers. One of my darkest secrets. Roe.
I don't dare tell Crocky. He only has shadows in his heart.

<Regular Time>
"Call Tello." Crocky told me. I called him and i transported out rubbing my skin hard. "Heal." I heard someone say. Everyone else heard it too. All my cuts healed. Thanks Katie. Thanks sis. "Wasn't that...Katie?" The one with blue hair said. Ella. Crocky laughed. "Poison Darts." He said. Darts flew out of his cape and landed on the ground blowing poison up. All the so called dragons coughed, but none fell. Emma shouted something and a flower appeared sucking up the poison. I think it was called poison resistant. Oh. They came prepared. The poison resistant flower could get rid of any type of poison.
"Slicers!" Bella attacked Crocky. He gasped in pain as each slicer hit him. Come on. It couldn't have hurt that bad, I was wrong. I touched one on purpose and it felt like my whole hand was going to fall off. I heard some giggling from the dragons and it came from Bella, probably wondering why I was so stupid to touch a slicer. I rolled my eyes and faced her head on. "Storm Blow." I said. A tornado appeared and sucked up 2% of their magical energy. They all had circles under their eyes. Oops. I think that was their energy energy. Then I remember what Crockus said, 'don't use to much magic power. We aren't staying here long. Make it look like we are weak. So we can die easily. And you need magic power to clone yourself and transport out of here while you are cloning, so they can pretend to kill you when it's actually your clone.' I looked at him, and he nodded his head. "Clone Storm and Crockus: 10 each!" I shouted. Clones of us appeared and the dragon's eyes widened.
"Transport?" I whispered. I was right next to Crocky. He nodded, but told me to do one more spell. "One Storm. One Crockus is real. Real skin, hair, power. Magical Power: 1" I whispered softly. A flash of light occurred and at that same time, we teleported somewhere else.

(A/N: Magical Power ranges from 1-10. 10 being the highest. Storm and Crockus want to look weak, so they put the clones that wouldn't die at a power: 1. While they transported somewhere else)

~Arin's POV~
After the light ended, nothing changed. So I took this chance and used my power. "Dragon Fire." I shouted. Fire burst out of my mouth and most of the clones disappeared. Now that was easy. The real Storm and Crockus appeared. "Water Bubble." Ella said. Shooting bubbles burst out of her hand and headed straight for the 2 enemies. Their eyes widened and they tried to dodge, but they were too late. They died. And I think Ace fled. But Starla. Was she a friend or foe?