Ch 6: Trouble

Yay! Ch 6 is out! I might do a fairy tail fanfic but idk. Well enjoy chapter 6 -C

Peter's POV

Honesty, I didn't really get the whole dragon thing. It was all a mix of words in my mind. All I got was "girls are dragons" and "this is Aqua dragon hotel" and "Katie is" after the Katie word I blanked out. I was real happy that I got to see Katie again, but she seemed different.

I stared at her, her once chestnut hair changed to blonde and that saddened me. The chestnut hair seemed like a connection.

"You like her!" Rachel whispered noticing me staring at Katie.

"I do not!" My face turned a beet red.

"Peter? Are you okay?" Katie asked me.

I nodded my head quickly she turned around and faced the other girls, they all started chatting and laughing. I felt left out and I knew that Rachel felt left out too.

"Rachel, Peter, now you know about dragons, you have to keep the secret." Ace said interrupting my thoughts.

We nodded.

"Girls introduce yourselves to the newcomers."

A girl with green hair stood up and smiled at us. "Hi! I'm Emma Bloomington nice ta meet you!"

Another girl with sleek black hair stood up while Emma sat down. She glared at us, but still introduced herself as Jill Deamon. All I caught was "And don't mess with my friends or you are dead meat."

I Sweat dropped and said, "Hai!"

2 girls with Red and blue hair stood up. The girl with red hair talked. "HEEEY!! I'm Arin Flamings and this is my bestie/sista from another mista named Ella."We shook their hands and they sat down.

A 4th girl with hazel hair stood up. "I'm Bella Windlow." She said plainly, but then crossed her eyes at us.

Last, but not least Katie and Ace stood up. "Welcome to AD or Aqua Dragon, as you know this is Katie and I'm Ace." Katie looked at Ace sweetly and thanked him for talking. They sat down.

"I hear you guys are good fighters." Ace said, Rachel nodded. "Then you can join if you beat...KATIE ROSEN!"

We smirked, Katie wasn't a good fighter at all, we could beat her easy.

"Fine, let's take this outside." Katie said.

We all walked to the back of the hotel.

"Two against one! Let's see who wins." Ace said.

We got in our battle stance. I lashed out at Katie, but she blocked it with just her hand.

Everything froze and I meant literally. Nobody moved or blinked. It was just Katie and I who moved.

"Katie we should see what's wring with the others." She nodded and let go of me.

~Katie's POV~
Pfft. Peter hasn't changed a bit, I stole a mischievous glance at my new friends and they winked at me.

We walked to Rachel and to Peter's surprise I kicked her in her stomach. She flew backwards and hit a tree.

"Katie! Why'd you do that?" He asked steaming.

"Now it's one against one." I snapped my fingers and everyone started moving. Rachel clutched her side and winced in pain, "ONE DOWN!" Ace shouted. Peter looked at me in bewilderment and started to sweat badly.

"Y-You can do this!" Rachel told Peter. Peter nodded and advanced towards me. He ran full speed and tried to punch me, but I dodged.

"Woah! When did you learn how to move so fast." He exclaimed.

I just smiled at him, It was my turn. I ran towards him and did a punch and a kick which sent him flying into Rachel. They both fell unconscious and we erased their memory of them seeing me and being here. I sent them back to their ranch after I said goodbye. I would miss them.

Emma came up to me and patted me shoulder. I hugged her and cried for a bit, before drying my tears.

"What's done is done." I said.

We walked back inside the hotel only to be interrupted by an ear piercing scream.

"EVERYONE! TO KINGS CROSSWAY!" Ace shouted immediately.

We nodded and ran there. A gigantic monster with purple fur was terrorizing Kings Crossway. One by one everyone in my gang rushed to defeat it. I watched in awe as they took down the monster, only to find two more in it's place.

Where have I read that? Then it clicked.

"Guys! Aim for it's mouth! That causes damage to the monster, it doesn't multiply it." They didn't hear me, I growled.

I ran up to the monster and started running up it's back unnoticed. There's the mouth.

"BLOW OF THE LIGHT!" I shouted and a light liquid flew out of my hands right into the monster's mouth.

It started thrashing and I was struggling to stay on board.

"KATIE!" Bella yelled, "Wind from the east come to my aid." Wind started blowing wildly and I couldn't hang on anymore, I let go and landed softly on the cement thanks to the wind and Bella.

By then, everyone saw what I did and they aimed for the mouth.

"Fire Extend!" Arin shouted and more fire shot out of Arin's hand into the monster's mouth.

Fire worked best and the monster disappeared, we leaped with joy and went to find our master. He was ahead of us holding an unconscious girl.

"S-Starla!" Jill exclaimed.

Who? Ace carried her bridal style and we went back to the hotel. Ace seemed pretty close to her, I hope she survived.

She was covered with scratches and blood, she looked really pale.

"Katie! Heal her now!!" Ace yelled at me.

I scampered towards her and placed my hands a over her chest. A bright light emitted and her facial colors returned. Her eyes fluttered open and by the time I finished she looked as good as new.

"A-Ace?" She whispered. Ace bent down and stroked her blonde hair.

"I'm here Star."

I turned away and left giving them some space, but before I left I took one last glance and they were kissing on the lips! I blushed and left the room.