Ch 14: My Problem

Hai. Haven't updated in a while and I'm truly sorry, but to make you guys feel better, I have this <3 MY NEW CHAPPIE!
-CatelinLa

Dedicated to: IsabelMLa for being my latest reader.

~Arin's POV~
Something was up with Katie, I just know it. I think all the other 'Dragons' think so too. Jill is staring at Katie with concern and Ella, Emma, and Bella were watching her. Katie was off to the side looking out in the window. Sometimes, she lets out a whimper, but we don't know why. What has ToxTree done? Which reminds me, Starla said that there would be bandits there, but we only saw one. Starla was wrong. I didn't think too much about it though. I trusted her 100%. "For those who are going to BumBumMickDee please get off the train." Said the conductor of the train. We all got off while the other people looked at us weirdly, I mean...who would want to go to a town named BumBumMickDee? Even though we were laughed at, we all held our heds high and proud, but I noticed that Katie looked a little skittish. I shrugged to myself, probably just concerned by the laughing.

"Alright. Katie? Where to next?" Ella asked. Katie pointed to a hotel looming over in the distance. It was a big hotel, but not many people were there. Actually, it seems like it was the only building in this so called town. Well, besides the houses that surrounded the hotel. We marched up to the hotel and booked a suite for all of us to share. There were 3 rooms in the suite, but 3 beds were neatly placed in a room, 2 beds were neatly placed in another room, and 1 bed was neatly placed in the last room, which meant one of us got to sleep alone. "I will." announced Katie, we nodded and got into our assigned partners. I was with Bella and Jill, while Emma was with Ella.

~Katie's POV~
I wanted to have my own room. I just couldn't face them anymore. If I did I would tell them, or just randomly blurt it out and who knows what will happen. I kind of feel scared staying in my own room though, someone could just barge at me anytime and I will die right there instantly with nobody watching me...I would die alone, well kinda, I would be with my killer. But that doesn't sound very nice. I walked to my room to find someone on the bed. "Katie." It was Peter and Rachel. Ok. Make that 2 people. "H-How'd you find me?" I asked. "When you sent us back, we remembered everything and came running back here. Um, and we kind of heard the whole thing." Rachel replied. My eyes widened and I gently pulled my hair. I didn't want anyone else to see me die. I just nodded and made a little bed for them next to me.

Night came and everyone in the hotel was asleep. But I decided to stay awake. Peter and Rachel were here, I needed to send them back...again. Which glitter should I use.

(A/N: Glitter Fairy: Maybel: Maybel is in the fairy clan, and the fairies there are accessible if you have light magic, holder magic, fairy magic, or very advanced weapon magic. (Jill has a fairy named Corpse, but its a sword fairy instead. So her fairy is a sword that had powerful spells) Maybel can take stuff from her owner home, and she puts stuff in there...anything, for her owner to use. Katie can also ask Maybel to store her stuff in there.

Hypno: Makes you sleep

Amneshia (spelled wrong on purpose): Makes the person's memory disappear

Tello: Teleports people anywhere

Fynn: Lets you breath underwater, able to walk or breath in fire or lava, or be invisible

Katie got all these light glitters from Ace.)

I decided to call out Amneshia and Tello. "Light Gliterr Amneshia! Light Glitter Tello!" I fiercely whispered. They both popped up in front of me. "Can you please make their memory disappear Shia (nickname for AmneSHIA)? And teleport them back to their home Tello?" They nodded and both Peter and Rachel disappeared.

I sighed and waved my hand. Tello and Shia disappeared. Then I collapsed on the bed. Less people now, thats good, but...tomorrow was our first day for the hunt of Storm and Crockus, well for me. What was I going to do?!