Epilogue

(This follows after the real ending :>)

Joker and Spade smiled at each other as they stared into the night sky. "I have one question though, why did we... Erase our memories in the first place?" Spade asked. Joker sighed. "Who knows... Our memories aren't fully recovered. But, it might be an accident." ( I am totally not hinting about why they lost their memories ;> ) Joker said calmly. "Alright. Let's go and get ready to meet our friends." Spade said. 

"Welcome everyone!" Ai shouted to the crowd just a feet below them. The crowd started to shout and chant. "I'm Kira!" "Rei!" "And I am Ai!" the sisters said. "And were the SHUFFLE SISTERS!" They said in unison. "This is going to be a great show!" Queen said joyfully as she held on Lupin and Phoenix's arm, dragging the duo to the front of the stage, at the same time leaving Rose with Shadow. "Thanks for letting us come along, Oni-chan."Rose said. "I'm sorry Rose. I didn-" Shadow began. "It's alright Oni-chan. I still love you." Rose said as she hugged her brother. "Let's just enjoy this concert." she said.

"Thank goodness they got along." Spider Ace said as he smiled. "I was beginning to think they'd argue even more." he continued. "Spider Ace, let's forget about everything and... erm... dance together. If you want, I mean." Dump said, shyly. "Uuuuhhhh s-sure." Spider Ace said as they both twirled around.

Captain Blue and Hyakkimaru were guarding Hosshi and Ruko. "Dang, this place is so crowded!" The little pirate said, as he began to panic. "I have no idea why most of the population waste their time in doing something not productive," Hyakkimaru complained. "Aw come on! It's fun!" Ruko said as Hosshi said his infamous line in agreement.

The Shuffle Sisters finished their first song number when all the lights turned off. "Um what's going on?" Lupin asked. The group huddled together to make sure everyone was there. They all heard a little too familiar laughter. 

"Well, well, well, no time no see!" A voice said. "It's nice to see you all here, just as planned," the second voice said. The spotlight magically turned on and faced in the direction where the two voices came from. 

"Were back in the flash! Kaitou Joker!" "And Kaitou Spade!" they said. The duo jumped down and walked towards their friends. "We miss you all." Spade said shyly. "MR. JOKER!" Hacchi said as he hugged his master. Ai started to cry as Spade comforted her. Queen was next. She basically ran towards the duo and brought them to a group hug. "Aw guys!" She said. Queen exited the hug to slap both Spade and Joker. "That is for scaring me how many times!" she shouted. Then Queen hugged them again. "And this is for coming back." she said.

Shadow, Phoenix and Lupin basically jumped on the duo as they cried and hugged. Even Rose was surprised to see her brother crying. Rose, Ruko and Hosshi hugged them right after. And lastly but not the least, Cap. Blue, Hyakkimaru, Dump and Spider Ace snuggled the couple. Silver Heart was watching everything. "It's great to know they all reunited again." He said to you dear readers. "I knew something was supposed to happen, something bad. But I am happy to see such a happy ending." the silver magician said as he disappeared into the shining night.

"Let's go and celebrate, huh?" Joker said as he wiped his own tears away. The group nodded and ignored the people around them. "I'll give you all 100 dollars if you all shut up and don't say anything about what happened." Dump said as the whole crowd nodded their heads. "Good." he said, smiling.

The group of friends, more like phantom thieves, flew away into the shining night, in two words, the Sky Joker.

Lilian - I love how I ended this epilogue with the title of the first chapter :> Multitasking is so hard yet fun at the same time XD

Comment if u want a bonus scene before I give my ending remarks :>