Chapter 21 - The Truth of Aiden

Kaitou Tiara entered as Rose gave her a confussed face. Spade sighed. "Do you know Queen?" He asked. Tiara swayed her head. "Nope. But I know Twilight, Luna, Aura and Chibi. Btw Im Kaitou Tiara, peacock." She said to Spade. He gave an annoyed look and sighed. "Alright. Whats with Queen?" He asked. Joker walked into the halls in his Kaitou Suit. Rose apparently saw Joker and grabbed his hand. "You need to rest Jack.." she said. Joker gave a reashurring smile. "Im the miracle maker! I will be fine!" He said. Seeing his boyfriend, Spade came running to Joker. "Are you sure?" He said worriedly. He nodded. "Anyways whos the sassy looking lasy?" Joker asked jokingly. Tiara slammed the doot behind her. "Oh your a nerve to talk! Damn im so ready to put you to sleep!" She said as she took out her flute. Spade got in between them.

 "Please Tiara. This is just Joker. Hes joking. Its in his name actually..." Spade said embarrasly.

"Anyways. There is something you must know that even Queen didnt knew.." she said sadly all of a sudden. They all sat in the living room as Tiara began to tell what she saw...

Tiara just finished another heist when she came walking down the busy streets of Japan. Suddenly, she noticed Kaitou Queen in the distance. 'She is the top 3 kaitou. I will just say hi.' She said to herself casually. Suddenly she saw another figure. 'The legendary Silver Heart is here too? Sweet! More autographs.' She said. As she neared the two, she saw a boy in a motor bike zoom in and aim a gun at Queen. Tiara ran to warn them but she was too late. It hit her shoulder, luckly not her heart. The boy came down from his bike and introduced himself as Aiden. Red Scorpion, who was reported free from jail appeared and slammed a needle at Queen and fell asleep. Tiara hid in a bush, making sure not make a sound. 'I have too help!' She said to herself. Suddenly a needle was hit to ger neck, supposbily for Silver Heart who dodged it. She carefully dropped to the ground, still seeing the battle in progress. Suddenly, Aiden Hypnotised Silver Heart with a blink of his eye. Red Scorpion carried Queen and placed her on the passengers seat of his van. The hypnotized Silver Heart was told to steal a rare black ruby, said that it can hypnotize someone permenantly. Aiden laughed histerically after an hour when Silver hypnotized Heart appeared with the ruby. Tiara tried to grab her flute which was inches away from her but to her avail, the poison was to strong. Aiden then permanently hypnotized Silver Heart. Red Scorpion then took out his image gum and disguised himself as Silver Heart while Aiden and the real silver Heart zoomed off. Tiara saw every single thing and it made her blood boil. 'Who the heck are they?' She asked herself...

Joker, Spade and Rose listened attentively as Tiara told them the story. Joker stood up. "Now I remember where I have seen him..." he said.

Luna walked beside Aura and Chibi, with Twilight and Hyakkimaru behind. Phoenix led their team to the exit of the Sky Joker to reashure their safety. Captain Blue, Dump and Queen where there. Lupin and Shadow were tracking down their other friends when Twilight heard some muffled sounds. "The heck. Whos there?!" She said as she clingged herself to Hyakkimaru. Aura stepped carefully towards the door where the muffled sounds were heard. When they opened it, they saw Kira and Rei. "What are you guys doing here?" Chibi asked as she and Luna removed their gag. Phoenix stayed put as he guarded the area. "They are coming! We all have to run!" Rei said as she scurried to stand up. Kira nodded her head. "We are no match for them. We both first noticed Ai's attitude change. So we suspected something wrong and tried to put a stop to them. So they gagged us here." She said. Then Shadow and Lupin came running with Hosshi and one of Jokers treasures in their hands. "RUN!!" Was all they could say. The group came running outside, slamming the Sky joker shut and dropped from the sky, with the help of their friends with the ability to fly and balloon gum, they landed softly on the ground.

Queen saw the treasure in Lupins hands. "What that for?" She asked as she studied the blue gem. Shadow sighed. "Aiden wanted it for some sort of brainwashing thing. Lupin scurried to grab it with Hosshis help so we were able to put them to a stop with their little hunt." Shadow said. "Wwhat about the others?" Dump asked, worried about his boyfriend and friends. "We know one way. But its going to be hard. Aiden is always watching.." Lupin said. Captain Blue started to smile. "Time too die!!!" He said. "NOOO!!" Everyone said. "Just kidding!" The little captain said.

Joker knew who this Aiden is now.. he was the boy with one blue eye. Having the ability to hypnotize someone when they stare to his eye. Now, the 4 by standera has too wait for the rescue team to return to tell them about the tragic news about Silver Heart.

Spade kissed Jokers cheeck. "It will be okay Joker." he said. Rose smiled. "I know oni-chan. He can get out of there alive and healthy!" She said. Tiara sighed. "Wishing them good luck. Well at least we know now who aiden really is. The witch of Hypnotation."

Wow this was my longest chapter XD. Anyways see yall soon!!