Chapter 28 - Battle begins

The gang buckled up and walked towards Prof. Clovers lair. Joker moved his head side to side. "Where is Queen?" He asked. Spade sighed. "I havent seen her since we exited the space ship." He said. Shadow smiled. "Probably tying her hair, doing makeup and stuff." He said. Rei came running towards the group. "Guys! Kira is missing!!" She said. Captain Blue shivered. "Why is this happening to me?" He said. Hyakkimaru sighed. "I dont know. I dont know.." he said. Aura ran crazily, trashing everything in her way. "CHIBI IS MISSING!!! WHERE IS THAT CHOCOLATE GIRL!! HERE SOME CHOCOLATE!! PLEASE COME OUT!!" She said. Phoenix flee around. "Im searching. Chill out." He said. Shadow watlz to the kitchen to get Rose, but he started trashing and running around with Aura. "ROSE!!! ROSE!!! NOT AGAIN PLEASE" he said. Spade looked at Joker with a worried look. "We will find them. Dont worry." He said. The gang began to search for their missing friends. Lupin took ahold of the gems. Well. Not all of them. Lilian didnt even lift a pinky to open the hand that held her gem. Prodigy, being happy that she didnt have to even see the gems, she waltz happily as she looked for her friends. Hours past and still no sign of them. Phoenix flew around the Sky Joker when he saw a figure on the balcony. He immediatly swooped towards his friends to break the news.

"Guys, someone is on the balcony of the Sky Joker!" He said. Shadow and Aura immediatly made an angry and insane look and they both dashed towards the balcony. Joker and Spade followed them with the rest of the gang. But when they tried to open the door,it was locked.

"Well well well. Look who we have here." Aiden said. Tiara, being the nearest to Aiden aimed her weapon at him. "HEY U!!" She said. Shadow and Aura jumped on top of their friends head to get towards Aiden. "GIMME BACK ROSE!!!" He said. "AND GIMME BACK CHIBI!!" she said. The two charged at Aiden, only to freeze in mid air. Joker ran towards them. "Hey! Thats not nice!" He said. Aiden smiled. "I didnt do it.. she did." He said, turning to Rose. Twilight gasped. "What have u done to her?" She asked. Lilian nodded. "The poor little bean!" She said. Zero sighed. "I hate this guy already.." he said. Aiden sighed. "And who are these newbees?" He said. Liam smiled. "Im Liam! Nice to meet u! But ur evil so its bad to meet u!" He said. Lupin chuckled. "This is so much nonsense." He said. Aiden sighed. "Geez. So much trouble for little ol me!" He said.

Aiden walked into the room. Weapon at hand. Tiara glared at the boy. "Give them back this instant!!" She said. Aiden sighed. "Sure. Have them back. We dont need them anyways but on one condition." He said. He snapped his fingers and all their kidnapped and missing friends were back. Lilian gasped. "Woah. Thats a lot of people." She said. Zero nodded. "Speaking of people.. Our very own citizens needs us. The kingdom is under attack right now.." he said. Aiden rolled his eyes. "At least someone is leaving!!" He said. Lilian sighed. "We will get back as soon as possible. Promise!" She said. Liam nodded. "Duty calls!!" He said. Lilian handed her gem to Lupin. "Keep it safe. Please." She said. Lupin nodded. "Yes your highness." He said jokingly. Lilian smiled as they lept out of the window to Lilians jet as they flew away.

"Now thats done. My condition is. The people in this list has to come with me." Aiden said. Wait... WHAT??!,! What if its Spade? I cant let them take him! Nor anyone! There has to be another way!!" Joker said to himself. Shadow and Aura nodded. "Sure! Take me instead!!" Shadow said eagerly. Phoenix flew towards Shadow. "Wait! This could be a trap!!" He said. Aiden nodded a no. "Nope. This is real." He said. Hyakkimaru sighed as he turned towards Twilight. "The battle has just begun." He said. Twilight nodded. "Thus isnt going to end well. I can feel it." She said.