Chapter 22 - Snuggles

As they waited for their friends. Joker and Spade laid in Shadows bed. Thankfully he is not yet there so they have some privacy time. Joker dragged Spade and hugged him as he laid his head at Spades shoulder. Spade began to stroke Jokers hair as they stayed silent for a while. Joker decided to break the silence. "Hey Spade. After all this crazyness. Can we have a date do over?" He asked. Spade smiled at his boyfriend who laid on him. "I would love to Joker." He said. Joker let go of the hug. "We will go to this sweet and fancy hotel with the finest food!" Joker said happily. Spade giggled as he took Jokers face in between his two hands. "Look who is being cute..." he said. Joker immediately blushed a pink shade on his cheecks. "Ddamn Spade!" He said. Spade started to laugh. "Am I that Funny my Spade?" Joker said. Spade immediately stopped laughing. Then both of them began to get closer..

"Hey look who it is in my room.." Shadow said interupting the two. The immediately pulled appart and blushed super red. Phoenix giggled at the sight. "This is perfect!" Chibi said. Twilight sighed. "Leave the lovebirds alone guys. They probably would have cute babies 2 years later and I call dibs to be the aunt!!" She said jokingly  Spade fainted as Joker fell of the bed. Joker inmediately stood up.

"What about you and Hyakkimaru huhhhh?????" Joker said

"Wwhat are you ttalllking aabout??!" Twilight said. Hyakkimaru heard the commotion and immediately spitted out the tea he was drinking in front of Aura. "WHAT THE FLIP HYAKKIMARU!! YOU WILL SO PAY FOR WETTING ME WITH HOT TEA!!" She said as she started to chase the ninja.

The group decided to relax for the day. The continuation of crazyness was too much for them. Tiara, Luna and Chibi chatted away on how much they left out while Joker and Twilight started yelling things about their future marraige and family. Spade was still on the floor with Rose helping him out. Shadow and Phoenix was laughing their lungs out while Hyakkimaru was running away from an angry Aura.