Sneak Peaks

So here are some sneak peeks on what will happen in the few chapters. Enjoy on the peeks!!

Chapter 28

Aiden walked into the room. Weapon at hand. Tiara glared at the boy. "Give them back this instant!!" She said. Aiden sighed. "Sure. Have them back. We dont-"

Chapter 29

Joker and Phoenix walked around. "Oh I hope Spade is alright.." Joker said. Phoenix smiled. "Its Spade. Plus. Shadow and Lupin are on his team. They will be fine.." he said. Suddenly they heard footsteps behind them. The duo turned around to see......

Chapter 30

Lupin woke up from shock. He tried to stand up, but he couldnt. He turned around to see __________. "What have you done???" He asked _______. The person smiled insanely. "Why? They wanted him. So I had to do whats right.. you know. Since your all inportant to me.." he said.

Chapter 31

"What the heck!!?!?!?" Aura said annoyingly. Rose began to sob. "Please dont fight..." she said quietly. Captain Blue began to shiver. "What happened??" He asked. Dump sighed. "Well.. you see..."

Chapter 32

Joker woke up as he tilted his head to see Spade. "Omigosh Spade! Your okay!!!" Joker said. Spade smiled. "Why wouldnt I be?"

So yah. Those are what I can reveal to yall. Anyways see yall soon!!