Breaking in Pt. 5

Lilian - I will finally finish this breaking in sequel! Op XD now onto the chapter!

Phoenix finished the bomb implantations and rushed to find Joker and Spade, and hope for the best. He flew through countless hallways, but to no avail. He was about to head south when he spotted Shadow and Lupin running towards him. "Hey, guys! I haven't found Joker and Spade yet." The bird said. Shadow started to turn his head left and right. "I heard some blasts over there. If we hurry, we can help them just in time before the bombs go off." He said. Lupin nodded, "luckily, we have the gem for back-up." He said with a grin as the trio ran towards the sound of battle.

Joker glared at Dr. Neo: knowing he won the battle, he felt relieved. "How come he is fake, but he was able to shoot us?" Spade asked as he lifts Joker's arm around him. Joker pointed at a figure behind the doctor that no one could even notice. Spade looked closer and saw what Joker was pointing at, a robot who seems to blend in the dark. Spade smiled at Joker, "Then how come we can see Dr. Neo?" He asked. Joker pointed upward, and Spade saw a high-tech camera, facing Dr. Neo. "I guess the doctor is such a pussy for not showing up to the battle." He said, just as before the robot got to shoot the couple, a familiar voice came from behind them. "Bloody Rain!" Shadow Joker said as he blasted the incoming robots. "Let's go! The bombs will go off in 5 minutes." Phoenix said. Joker looked at Lupin. "Do you have the gem?" He asked. Lupin nodded, and the group began to run towards the exit.

The five boys reached the exit door, and Phoenix immediately flew upward, with Shadow and Lupin riding Shadow's umbrella. Joker held Spade as both rose from the ground with the balloon gum they had with them. As the rose above the ground, Joker smiled as he saw the Sky Joker come into view. "Our stop is here!" He said.

"Wow! That's so cool!" Said the little boy. Spade smiled, "yes, indeed." he replied. The little girl gave a confused look. "What happened to the gems?" She asked. Joker smiled. "Well-"

Lilian - Hah! Cliffhanger op! Sorry though but I need to finish the flashback before we get back to what happened to them. New chapter by Sunday! (Remind me though hehe)