Day 4 pt. 2

Joker giggled at Spade. He cant help it. His boi looks amazing. Lupıin looks like an idiot and so does Phoenix. Especially Shadow...

We were twirling and goofing around when Aiden walked in.

"The weeks almost over.." he began.

"So Im letting you guys steal ONE treasure. And thats it." He said.

The five friends smiled cheekily.

"Then lets make the most of it." Joker said.

Queen bumped into Tiara. "Oh hey! We made a plan to defeat Aiden and Prof-" she began. Tiara smiled annoyingly. "Umm Aiden is on our side now." She said.

That was the words that nearly killed Kaitou Queen... Just kidding XD

Queen was in awe. "Hhow?" She asked. Tiara sighed. "I will explain later but what about the plan you mentioned?" She asked.

Queen smiled. "All we have to is follow the original plan." She said. Tiara tilded her head. "Um. How?" She asked.

"We got a little suprise." Zero said coming out of the shadows. "Eeekk when did U came?" Queen asked. Zero gave a tired look. "Do you want us to help or what?" He asked.

"Duuuhhh!" Tiara said. Zero sighed. "One way is to kill the clown." He said. "Isnt that obvious?" Queen said. Zero sighed. "Or... you can ask a friend of mine. Her names Lavender. She can help. Especially since the gems were created by her." He said.

Tiara nodded her head as if she understood everything. "Where can we find her?" She asked.

Lilian came walking inside the room with a girl beside her. Behind her was her twib Liam. "Dont worry. We brought her here. Meet Lavender Stone." Lilian said.

Lavender smiled. "Nice meeting you all. Now lets get to work on that escape plan now shall we?" She asked. A poofy boy came jumping behind her. "Im her awesome older brother Elyk! And I have an Idea!" He said.

Joker smiled as he wrote down on his advance notice. Spade came inside and hugged him. "What are you stealing Joker?" He asked. Joker smiled. "Read it for yourself." He said.

Spade turned his attention to the advance notice.

Dear Prof. Clover and Dr. Neo

      Today I will be stealing the only hypnotizing gem you have. ;)

                                   - Kaitou Joker

Spade smiled. "Good thinking." He said.

Special thanks to Statvesqueees for being my real life Lavender Stone UwU.