Chapter 15 - Not expected this

Twilight yeeted her phone out as she dialed Queens number. All 6 of them waited anxiously for their yellow haired friend to pick up. They were all focused that they didnt notice the two lovers behind them, holding a cellphone in their hand. "What are you jerks doing here?" Joker asked. All 6 of them yelped as they heard the familiar voice. "I really thought we were alone this time. *sigh*" Spade said. Shadow stood up. "We have been reaching Queen but she isnt picking up." He said totally changing the subject. Spade took out his phone. "Um we called her earlier and she responded like. Um. 3 hours ago?" Spade said. Joker nodded his head. "She said she was with yawning Jerk so you can go try calling him." Joker said dragging Spade. "While you figure out where strawberry is we will be taking a lovely stroll in the garden you all decorate." Joker said with a smile. Spade gave a wink. "Thanks for the hard work!" He said. Hyakkimaru sighed. "At least they went there right?" He said. Chibi and Luna cheered. "OUR SHIP IS SAILING!" They both said while they spun around in circles. Aura started to throw flowers at the couple as they walked down the flipping pathway of the park. Twilight took out a violin from Shadow Jokers bike and started to make a beautiful and romantic tune. Hyakkimaru joined Twilight as he played the piano. Shadow Joker was just staring at them when a flying shadow appeared in front of him. He turned around and saw Phoenix holding Hosshi and Ruko. "Oh um hey Phoenix. Speaking of which, have you seen Queen? We need to ask her a question." He said. Phoenix landed with a tump and changed into his human form. (What do you call that?)
"Sshe was taken. By this strange clown dude. Hosshi laid a tracker and um so yah." Phoenix said in between breaths. "Wwhat? Buut we killed him!" Shadow said. "Whats going on in there? Were just enjoying things and Yawning Jerk. Oh wait Yawning jerk. What are u doing here? Arent u supposed to be with Queen?" Joker said as he dragged Spade to where the said Yawning jerk and Shadow Joker were. Shadow started to shiver. "Um is it cold here Shadow? Cuz I dont feel the breeze even one bit." Spade said. The girls walked there followed with Hyakkimaru. Twilight giggled. "Someones cold. Hehee" she said. Chibi took out a blanket from Shadows bike. "Here you clearly need this." She said. Shadow swiped it away. "Thats not it! Joker! Hes back!" He screamed in horror. "Who? Master? Queen? Umm.... Dr. Neo?" He asked. Phoenix gave a disgusted look. "Yuck." He said. "NO. Not any of them!" He yelled. Spade stared at Joker. "You dont think its..." Spade began. "Who?" Aura asked. Luna turned around. "Guys. There is a flipping weird looking Clown walking this way." She began. "RUN!" Joker, Spade and Shadow yelled as they dragged whoever they can grab. "Why? Who the flip is that!" Hyakkimaru yelled as Spade dragged him towards the road Joker. "He is prof. Clover." Shadow screamed as he, Chibi and Luna were riding his Shadow bike. Joker basically threw Phoenix and Aura in his car as Spade, Hyakkimaru and Twilight jumped inside. "He was the one who killed Soade, Queen and My parents just for flipping HoUr GlAsSeS!" Joker yellep as he drove away. Shadow was ahead of them so they were practicallg headed to the Sky Joker. "He got Queen. We have to rescue her." Phoenix yellped. Ruko wined at the mention of his partner. "Ms. Queen." Ruko began. "Well I wasnt expecting this to end our date." Joker said. "Welk at least we would be stealing something. Or I mean someone." Spade said.

Queen woke up from her jail cell. In front of her was the REAL Prof. Clover. "Ah. The plan is working." He said with a smile. Queen stared at the screens in front of her. She could see her dear phantom theif friends. "I should really thank you for your stubborn attitude, Emerald Queen." Prof. Clover said. Queen stood up. "Its Diamond Queen." She said.

-author