Chapter 14 - The Date pt. 3

The girls were all swirling with streamers and roses in their hands. Shadow and Hyakkimaru were just making sure Joker and Spade wouldnt see them. Chibi and Luna were decorating the center tree while Aura and Twilight were decorating the pathway to a beautiful hill where Shadow and Hyakkimaru would showcase a firework show. Apparently Joker took a glance outside and saw everyone decorating.  Chibi waved from the tree she was in and Luna winked at Joker and gave a hand signal saying that his date would be super amazing. Apparently Joker and Spade ate their meals as they chatted casually to each other. Spade sipped some tea as Joker chomped down the remains of his ordered curry. Spade giggled as Joker left some smudges on his face. "Um Joker there is some Curry on your face. Let me help you." Spade said as he took a napkin and wiped off the curry from Jokers face. "You dont need to Spade but I dont mind." He said smiling. After the whole napkin insident apparently Spade slid his hand towards Joker. "Um Joker. Listen. Ive been thinking this through and I think this can work out. I wanna be with u Joker." Spade said smiling. Joker held Spades hand. "And I would keep the promise we made 12 years ago." Joker said with a smile.

Hyakkimaru and Shadow waited as they listened to Joker and Spades conversation. "I wonder what did they both promise?" Shadow asked. "Who knows? Probably Queen. She was with them sinse childhood." Hyakkimaru said. All 4 girls were behind the two listeners. "Ooohh interesting. Lets call Queen to know what happened."

-author