Prologue

(2018 mimi speaking and beware this story was made when I was like 11 so yes it'll be short, spelling errors and probably things that won't make sense, I may delete and remake the story so read at risk)

ѕo тнιѕ ιѕ мy ғιrѕт ғanғιc on нere вeιng pυвlιc and ι'м a newвιe any ιdeaѕ and тнιngѕ ι мιgнт need тo ιмprove jυѕт тell мe. тнe cнaracтerѕ ιn тнιѕ ғanғιc are мoѕтly ғroм тнe ѕнow ғaιryтaιl, wнιcн ι do noт own тнe only cнaracтerѕ ι own are pнeonιх and pepper, ѕo enjoy.😊

Prologυe
I really don't remember anything that happened that day, they placed a lacrima in my system and dumped me off, I was so confused.I searched around for days trying to find food and shelter, then I found them. Igneel and Natsu, Igneel took me in with nastu and trained us but in the year X777 Igneel just left us without a goodbye. After wards Natsu and I went our separate ways, but as I was looking for a new home I found an egg all alone, so I took it with me on my journey.

As months past it finally hatched, she was a white cat with black spots and wings. I named her pepper. We traveled and found a guild, but the guild turned on us and almost killed us, we ran away and kept in search for Igneel.

I started hearing rumors on how a member from a guild saw a dragon, so I was going to find out which dragon it was and do they know Igneel, there must be a reason why he left and I'm going to find out.