Chapter4-Leave me alone!

Laxus p.o.v
I stared into her eyes as she looked at me. "Are you hiding something, because all of a sudden you come out of nowhere wanting to join our guild. Who are you really?"
She just started at me with wide eyes.

Phoenix's p.o.v
"Who are you really?" He asked me.
I just looked at him with wide eyes.
He just didn't know my past with Raven tail. I pushed past him and ran to my apartment.
In there I saw that nastu and happy were there in my apartment.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. He just looked around.
"Nice place, almost like Lucy's ." Lucy was that girl who would always be around him. "So where have you been all this time Pheonix." Ive never seen him serious. Well I couldn't tell him everything, because....
"I've been looking for Igneel, haven't you?"
He looked mad alittle. " Of course I have!" Happy looked at Nastu.
"Aye."

Laxus p.o.v
I followed her all the way to this apartment, must be hers.
I walked up the stairs. What is she hiding? I decided not to knock, I checked to see if the door was unlocked. It was. I walked in to see Nastu and happy sitting down with Pheonix. They both looked at me.

Phoenix's p.o.v
I looked to see Laxus walk in. "Ugh! What are you doing here, can't you just leave and you too Nastu." I know I was being harsh but everyone that even knows me can get hurt. "And happy please get pepper over here."
Happy just looked at me, "Aye." Nastu looked shocked at my reaction to Laxus. But they both did leave.

Back at fairytail....

Natsu's p.o.v
"As soon as Laxus walked in she snapped. I don't know what happened after Igneel left but she's changed. And then she just ordered happy to get her cat!"

I said to everyone. I heard lucy mutter to herself though. " I'm gona figure her out, something's not right."