Chapter15-another note

Nastu p.o.v
I knew this was her friend from Raventail but just something seems off about him.
Phoenix p.o.v
"Would YA like to join fairytail!"
He looked at me confused.
"I didn't think you would want me here." I wanted to slap him across the face. "You've been there for me no matter what." I hugged him.
"It's been too long for you to just leave me again. please?" I gave him my best puppy dog face. "Ok I'll join."
Dereks p.o.v
"Ok I'll join."
I just couldn't say no to her puppy dog face, use to get me all the time. Everyone started coming up to me and congratulating me.
Nastu p.o.v
"Gramps." I turned as gramps looked down at the guild.
"Yes nastu?"
"Gramps I just don't get a good vibe off of him, Pheonix might trust him but I don't." he stilled started down at the guild. "Just trust your guts, most of the time they lead you the right way."
Just then Juvia walked in all beat up and rough.
"Juvia!"
Grey p.o.v
We were all talking then Juvia burst through the door all roughed up.
"Juvia!" We all surrounded her as she came in with a note tied to her back.
Phoenix picked it up then fell to the ground.
Erza p.o.v
I looked as Phoenix fell to the floor.
I picked up the note and read it out loud.
"Oh we've found you both, such good news. But we're sad to give you the bad news. Theres a trader amongst you all someone you hold dear to but no, we won't tell you. ~Raven tail"
I looked up as everyone started looking around. Someone has betrayed us, the guild.

Sorry for taking so long to update, lost at ideas.-✌️