Chapter2- Meeting everyone

Phoenix's pov
I looked at the guild, so this is where Natsu has been this whole time. I stood there staring, then Lucy waved at me come in. I walked in as everyone started at me. "Master Makarov! We have a new member!" Natsu yelled out loud and then I got more stares. Then a short little old man came out of a room. "Welcome child, lets get our emblem on you." I hesitated to follow the old man, but did anyway.

"So where would you like it?" I pointed to my shoulder and he placed the emblem there. And he put pepper's on her back.We walked out and everyone came up to me and asked what Mage of magic I had. "I'm a fire dragon slayer like nastu, we were both trained by Igneel." They all looked at me with a blank face.
"FIVE DRAGON SLAYERS!" Everyone started celebrating, then a guy with his shirt off and black hair came up to me. "So you and egg brain are both fire dragon slayers?" I looked at him, he had the most prettiest eyes and his hair-

"Hey Pheonix, come met the other dragon slayers!" I turned around to see Natsu waving me over. "Um sorry...-"
"Gray, the names Gray."
"Well sorry Gray." I walked away blushing.

"Pheonix this is Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus." I looked at all of them and smiled.

Pepper's pov
Wow this guild sure is crazy, I started getting memories from my old guild.
"So can you transform like Pantherlilly?"
I look at the other cat talking to me, "Yes, what's your name?"

The blue cat came up to me, " I'm happy and she's Carla, and then the other cat is Pantherlilly."
" Well nice to met you all."

Phoenix's pov
Ok I have to admit so far it's not that bad here.