Chapter10-Answered

Grey's p.o.v
I ran after Pheonix, but then I lost her.
Phoenix's p.o.v
I kept running until I ran out of breath.
I slumped up against a tree and just sat there.
Laxus's p.o.v
I saw Pheonix run past me, so I followed her. I saw her stop at a tree and start crying. "Hey Pheonix." I walked up to her. "what do you want Laxus." I just looked at her. I put my arm around her, but slowly just incase.
Surprisingly she didn't do anything. I looked over to see her lay her head on my shoulder.
Grey's p.o.v
I ran and saw Phoenix up against laxus, I wanted him to get the answers but now that, that failed he shouldn't be doing this. Next thing I knew I was up in front of them. "Yo laxus." he looked up at me then quickly scooted away from her.
Nastu's p.o.v
We all got around to Phoenix, when we found Laxus and the idiot fighting.
"Yo grey!" Grey turned around and came over to us.
"What's going on." Erza asked him.
He explained how he saw Laxus and Phoenix cuddling, ugh, and then how they were arguing.
Lucy's p.o.v
"Guys maybe we could ask her some questions tomorrow." she pointed out how Phoenix was asleep.
~next day~
Phoenix's p.o.v
I woke up in my bed, how had I Got there? I looked around my apartment to see,grey,Lucy, Erza, and Nastu.
The hell? "Guys!"
Everyone woke up except Nastu, of course.
"what are you doing here?"
Lucy's p.o.v
I woke up to yelling. guess Phoenix was up. "Sorry but Phoenix, we want to protect you. Please tell us."
Phoenix's p.o.v
I sighed "fine, ok so back before I joined this guild I......"

Hehe left YA in the dust don't worry I don't have writer block anymore so an update should be coming soon.~✌️