Chapter16-Off to raven tail

(This song may have nothing to do with this but I like the song)
Phoenix p.o.v
It's been a week since the note and nothing has been the same. I just knew this was GONA happen, I was getting too close and now look what's happened.
The guild hasn't been going on group jobs that much, and now even team nastu has been drifting a little.
Nastu p.o.v
I looked around as almost half the guild was gone on separate jobs, so that means less for us to do.
Right now Phoenix and grey were on a mission right now and as much I don't like it I we still have to get some more jobs to do.
Grey's p.o.v
Phoenix was going to go on a job by herself until I asked to come with. "So what's this job request?" She handed me the paper. "The hell!? Raven tail business!" I grabbed her arm and she turned to look at me.
"I can't keep hiding,and it's my fault the guild is like this."
"Phoenix! Your walking right into their hands!"
Pheonix p.o.v
"Either let me go out come with me, but I'm going weather you like it or not." I took my hand back and started walking. "Fine." he caught up with me.

Ok well it's Gona start getting real, and I'll try to update more and Plz comment and heart or whatever.~✌️