Chapter18- Im sorry

Phoenix p.o.v
The guild masters laughter ran through my ears. "You still as stupid as you used to be." I sat there and spat on his shoes. "What the hell do you want?!"
He looked at his shoes and instantly took me from Derek's arms and threw me against the wall. "I'm going to finished what I started."
Natsu's p.o.v
When we finally arrived I saw grey knocked out on the ground.
"Oi, Ice brain! Wake the hell up!"
He still laid there motionless.
I kicked him, then he finally got up.
"W-what?" I grabbed him by his collar.
"What the happened."
As he explained what happened I wanted to slap the hell out of him.
"Well let's go in."
As we walked in to the guild I looked around.
Phoenix p.o.v
He punched me repeatedly. "You
thought you could leave?!" I saw the crazy look in his eyes.
"Come on, don't do this."
I saw the guild master go over to Derek and slap him like he's a fly.
"Don't forget why your still here."
Derek then backed down. The doors of the guild burst open and all I saw was red firry hair before I blacked out. Nastu...
Nastu p.o.v
"Where the hell is she!" I said it with pure anger. But then I saw derek.
"You little..." I felt an arm on my shoulder. I looked over at the guild master.
(Ok so this is going to be a fighting chapter and I suck at them but might as well try)
"You think you can win against a guild master?" He laughed, and I wanted to burn that laughter right off his damn face. "Give us back my sister!"
"Oh so the girl has a brother?" He looked over at her and picked her up, s-she looked lifeless. "fire dragon roar!"
I can't sit her and watch this.
He dodged my attack and shot me with his powers. I took the blow but kept with none stop attacks.
Grey's p.o.v
This is my chance to grab Phoenix.
As I ran over Derek blocked my path.
"I knew it was you." He looked sorry but stood in a battle form. "Grey let me take care of this." I looked over at Erza has she has already equipped in one of her armors. "thanks." I then ran over to Phoenix and froze the chains off.
I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the guild. She looked like she was struggling to breath.
Nastu's p.o.v
I kept sending attacks but he kept dogging away. "Fire dragon roar! Iron dragon fist!" I threw both attacks at him and nailed it. He fell back with a thud. I sent him out with my brilliant flame. I attacked him repeatedly until he stopped attacking me. Then he just disappeared. "The hell?"
I looked around trying to search for him, but he was no where in sight.
Ezra's p.o.v
I saw Derek look over at Nastu.
"Why?" He looked at me confused.
"Why are you doing this?"
He started to speak but then Nastu punched him. "What the hell man?! You call yourself her best friend then betray everyone!" I punched Nastu on the head and he backed down. "we need an explanation."
Grey's p.o.v
I burst into the guild looking for Mira.
Everyone was here back from their jobs Laxus came up to me." what the hell happened?!" I looked at him with annoyance. Mira came running to me. "Bring her in the infirmary." I slowly placed her down on the bed or whatever then left. "well?" Laxus stood in my way. I explained everything to the guild. "Where's Nastu?" Everyone seemed to want to know. just then Nastu, Erza, and Derek walked in.
Everyone looked at Derek with anger.
"The hell is he doing here?!" Erza then explained why he did what he did.
Laxus p.o.v
"It's a load of bs to me." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Why should we trust him now? What if does it again?"
Erza slapped me. i sat back in silence.
"He deserves a second chance ok."
Just then the guild master walked in.
"I agree."
Derek's p.o.v
I don't see how they can still forgive me. "Where's Phoenix?" Everyone then turned and faces the infirmary. I slowly walked up to her room. I looked at how beat up she was. "I'm sorry, Phoenix. I'm so sorry." I sat there crying on her arm.
Phoenix p.o.v
I slowly opened my
Eyes to see a bright light. "A-am I dead?" I slowly turned my head to see Derek crying on my arm. "D-Derek?"
He looked up and it looked like he's been crying for a full fledge day. "Phoenix I'm so sorry, h-he was going to kill my mom, and my sister. I-I didn't mean to-." I cut him off.
"I forgive y-you." I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer and drifted back to sleep.

Ok so I made it longer for you guys ;)~✌️