Chapter11-Flashback

Before....
Phoenix's p.o.v
After me and Nastu split up I've been looking for a place to stay. I found an egg and took it with me on my journey.
A couple of months later it hatched. I named her pepper.
(YA YA Ik this was in the prologue, but there's more)
As me and her got older we finally found a guild to join after being on our own for so long. Raven tail.
When we joined it was very odd, but there was one person who I got along with and we were the best of friends. We would do everything together, but then the guild changed after we got a new master. Everything was harsh and mean, so me, pepper, and my friend decided we wanted to quit.
But the master wouldn't let us.
"No! You will not quit this guild and its final!"
We all tried to get our guild mark off but it was no help, so we decided to run away from the guild.
But it didn't work out as well as we thought.
~that night~
"Hurry up --- we gotta hurry before he knows we're gone."
We ran into the forest when we herd twigs snap. So we were being followed.
"Master said no one leaves, so now we have to kill you." they then came out with a whole bunch of attacks. We defended our selves the best we could, but the next thing knew I blacked out.
I woke up with no memory of what happened that night, but I knew one thing. I didn't see ---- anywhere. So I searched and searched for ---- everywhere. But I did notice that our raven tail guild mark was gone. After that I went into hiding until I heard some rumors about Igneel.

Ok so that's the end of her story
(her flash back) and im pretty sure you noticed the blanks well that a character I don't know yet. ~✌️