Chapter6-Gray's flirting

Gray' p.o.v
Great so I had to flirt with Pheonix, she was kind of hot. So shouldn't be a problem, get close, find out her secret.

I walked into the guild looking around for Pheonix when I finally spotted her. "Yo Pheonix!" She turned and looked at me.

Pheonix' p.o.v
I turned around to see gray calling my name. "Yea?" He came up to me without a shirt, was that a habit? "I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a mission with me?" I looked around the guild and saw Juvia looking at me with daggers in her eyes. I shook off the feeling and agreed to go with him.

Juvia's p.o.v
I saw gray-sama ask Pheonix to go on a mission with him. why wasn't gray-Sama asking juvia?

Pheonix's p.o.v
When I got together with gray, it was only me and him. I would've expected Nastu,lucy, and erza was going to be with us. not that I minded but still. "So what's the mission?" I looked at him but he was staring out at something. I snapped my fingers in his face and he snapped back out of whatever.

Gray's p.o.v
I was thinking about how beautiful she looked right now, but no. I need to focus on finding out what's always bothering her. I felt fingers snap in my face, and I snapped out of my thinking.
"So Pheonix, um. Do you have a boyfriend?" I saw her tense up when I asked that.

Pheonix's p.o.v
Gray asked me weather I had a boyfriend. I tensed at the question, what did this have to do with the mission. "Grqy do we even have a mission?" This time he tensed up. "No, I just wanted hang out with you.And didn't know how to ask." I looked at him, I couldn't do this, even if I did like him a little. he just can't too close, not after what happened. "Well I'm happy you did I think we should go back to the guild." I started walking back. I heard him sigh.

Gray's p.o.v
I sighed as we walked back to the guild. Ok so maybe that didn't work out as well, but I can't give up, and I knew I might've struck a nerve with the boyfriend question, maybe that was it. But I need to do some more info searching. But I'll need some help, sigh.

Sorry it's been a while just been busy and have had writers block. Hope you enjoyed. 😊