1

(This take part at Tommy's exile)

Tommy was mining some ores in a cave when he heard creepers blowing up not far from his location. He was confuse as Ghostbur wasn't with him and no one visited him. He decided to check it out and found no one but creeper holes on the ground. 'Weird... Creepers blows up when someone was near it.' Tommy thought to himself and continue to mine for ores.  He didn't realized he was mining a ore with nothing below it but it was too late as he suddenly fell. What make it worst was it was a mini ravine, enough to kill him. 

'Shit, shit, shit! I'm on my last canon life!' Tommy panicked as he closed his eyes to embrace the impact. He landed but he didn't die. 'What the fuck?' Tommy stood up and look at what cushioned his fall. Four slime blocks neatly stack exactly where he fell. 'It was a close one, good thing I placed it on time.' A unknown voice said as Tommy suddenly got out his sword. 'Who the hell are you and where the fuck are you!?' Tommy yelled as his voice echoed through the whole ravine. 

'I'm not suppose to let anyone to know my existence, but you will keep my existence a secret?' The voice said as Tommy hesitated. He was thinking whether to agree to this person. 'Sure, if you attack me, I will not hesitate to kill you.' Tommy said as a chuckled could be heard. 'Alright, I'll show myself.' The voice said as they placed a torch on the ground and it lit up a small part of the ravine. It was enough to let Tommy to have a full view of the person.

 It was enough to let Tommy to have a full view of the person

(Sorry if it's bad. I don't do backgrounds)

'You're a woman!?' Tommy said in shock on how a woman save his last life. The girl noticed the creeper behind her and killed it. 'Technically, a child, I'm just ten year old!' She said cheerfully. 'That makes it even worst!' Tommy whined as a child saved his 16 year old ass. 'Don't whine.' She said as she patted Tommy's back to comfort him. Tommy just swatted her hand away and growled at her. 'Ok, ok. I won't do anything.' The girl held her hand up in defense. 'What is your name, child?' Tommy tried to insult the girl but she didn't mind the joke. 

'I'm Dlade.' She said. 'Huh, your name is almost like my brother's name. Now it's not about him, my name is TommyInit.' Tommy introduced himself. 'You know you should have use your water bucket or ender pearls if you have any.' Dlade reminded him hat he could just use either of those to soften his fall. 'Oh.' Tommy said, pretending not to be embarrassed. 'Wow, how could I know a very scary person can be such a softie.' Dlade mocked Tommy, earning mouthful of swears from said boy. She grabbed Tommy's arm and started dragging him. 

'Hey, what the hell are you doing!' Tommy yelled at her for her sudden action. 'Let get out from the cave from where I came down from.' Dlade said as she let go of Tommy to let him walk by himself. She lead him to her hole and went up. 'Did you make those creeper holes?' Tommy asked her. Dlade nodded and they both got out of the hole and out of the cave. 'You should better get going.' Dlade said. 'What about you?' Tommy asked her. 'I'm going to go home.' Dlade said before walking away from Tommy. 

Tommy went back to his tent to see Dream. He started to shake in fear of that manipulating bastard. 'Where were you Tommy?' Dream asked. Tommy thought whether to tell Dream about the child from before but decide against it. 'I went mining.' Tommy said, half truth. Dream seem to catch on something but didn't do anything. 'Remember Tommy, no one cares about you. except me.' Dream said before walking away into the nether portal. 'Ghostbur cares. Tubbo cares too... right? That child cares too, or else why would she save him?' Tommy said to himself before going into his tent. 

On the other hand, Dream groaned in disappointment. He was at a snow biome which certain people stayed. He reach a cozy house and knocked on the door. 'Hello, mom!' A girl opened the door, greeting Dream. Dream went inside the house and the girl closed the door. 'What was the most important rules?' Dream said as he crossed his arms. 'What did she break again?' A monotone voice said as the person emerged from a ladder. 'What rul- oh.' The girl realized Dream found out. She groaned and recited the rule. 

'Never let anyone see me or know my existence. That's the most important rule.' The girl said in annoyance. The person who emerged from the ladder became alert when she said that. 'Who saw her!?' He asked frantically. 'No one dangerous, Techno. It was just Tommy.' Dream said. 'Hey, you should be thankful of me for saving him from loosing his canon life!' The girl protested. 'Dlade, I'm grateful you saved your uncle and my brother. But, you can't let anyone know about you or else chaos ensures.' Techno said as he sighed at his daughter's stubbornness. 

'I want to know one thing.' Dlade asked her parents. 'Yeah?' Dream said. 'Dad, why aren't you mad at mom for hurting people and manipulating Uncle Tommy?' Dlade asked. The whole house was silent. 'Should we tell her?' Techno asked Dream. Dream nodded and said, 'It's time she knows'. 'The reason I'm not mad at Dream is because he wasn't the one who done those things. It was someone named Nightmare, he controlled Dream.' Techno said to Dlade. They were surprised on how Dlade easily accepted the fact. 

Dream had to leave so he waved goodbye to the two of them. 'Wear your normal clothes, we're sparring.' Techno said to his daughter. Dlade nodded and went to change her clothes. After changing, she went out of the house with Techno. 'Blood for the blood gods.' Techno said before starting the spar with his daughter.

' Techno said before starting the spar with his daughter

(Her normal clothes)