8

No one POV

'So you're telling me, you and Dream adopted her in your teenage years and kept her a secret from us!?' Phil yelled in disbelief at Techno. Tommy was sitting beside Dlade but he was making eye contact at Dlade. 'Yes, don't worry. Dlade isn't like Dream, she's more like me.' Techno said to his father. Dream had left earlier because Phil attack him. 'So, this is a unexpected family reunion to reveal a hidden Minecraft.' Dlade joked. Tommy and Wilbur chuckled at the joke while Philza and Techno were relief that Tommy is smiling. 

'I heard you called her your sister not knowing she's actually your niece.' Techno said which earn swear words thrown at him by none other than Tommy. 'I hate woman!' He said and Dlade raised an eyebrow at his choice of words. 'Are you sure? I gave you one of my hoodie and you're still wearing it.' Dlade said as she pointed out the hoodie that Tommy was wearing. 'Wait no- I didn't-' Tommy started blurting out incoherent words out of embarrassment. Everyone laughed at Tommy's antic. 

'What are we going to do now?' Ghostbur asked. 'I want to show all of you something, my emergency backup kit!' Dlade said as she walk to the door. 'Let's go!' She said as she walk out of the house. Everyone decide to follow her. She went behind the house and there was a button there. She pushed it and a hole open up. 'Hurry, it has a timer.' Dlade told them and they quickly went in the hole. There was a pool of water at the bottom which soften their fall. 'Behold! My wither collection!' 

Dlade open her arms wide as wall was filled with soul sand in a shape of a 'T' and a bunch of wither skeletons heads in chests. 'AHHHHHH' Tommy yelled in horror while the other was in awe. 'Don't worry, Tommy. I have a Smite V netherite sword to deal with the wither. My armor have Thorn III on too!' Dlade reassure Tommy. 'I have my own wither room too, but without the weapon for killing the withers.' Techno said and Dlada yelled at him to shut up because was panicking about Techno sending withers in L'manburg. 

'Welcome home, Thesus' The blood god duo said.