3

Tommy POV

I opened my eyes and yawned. 'You're awake.' A voice said and I suddenly jolted. 'It's just me, Tommy.' Dlade said as she look at me in worry. I sat up from my bed and sighed while running my hand through my hair. 'No, no... I just forgot you're here.' I admitted. 'Do you still feel tired?' Dlade asked me and I shook my head. 'What do you want to do now?' Dlade asked me. 'I don't know, what if Dream suddenly came and saw you?' I tried to make her leave. She whipped out a invisibility potion from her inventory and showed it to me. 

'I have invisibility potions. Remember that Tommy.' She told me and I nodded. 'Take a shower.' She said and I look at her with a weird face. 'I can't just take a bath in the river with you here...' I said as I point at her. 'I made a makeshift bathroom you can use in the van. There's also shampoo in there.' She said. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the van. 'Get in, I'll go get clean clothes for you.' She said and walked away. I got in the bathroom and start taking a bath. 'Huh, it surprisingly can work.' I said when the makeshift shower can pour out water. 

After I finish taking a bath, I realize I don't have a towel. 'Fuck!' I yelled then there was a knock on the bathroom door. 'I got clothes and a towel.' She said and I open the door a little bit, enough for her to slid her hand in to hand me the clothes and towel. 'I'll be making breakfast for you.' She said and walked away. I used the towel to dry myself and wear the clothes she gave me. When I got out the van, Dlade wasn't anywhere in my sight. 'What...?' I asked my myself. I only saw a smoker outside with food in it and it was still cooking. 

'Tommy!' Ghostbur said and he waved at me. 'Oh, hey Ghostbur.' I greet Ghostbur. Dlade might've drank an invisibility potion. 'It's almost Christmas, so I want to give you something!' Ghostbur said. I felt a hand place on my shoulder and no one was there. I knew it was Dlade so I didn't freak out. 'What's the one thing Tommy likes in the world?' Ghostbur said as he tried to find something in his pocket. 'His Tubbo!" Ghostbur yelled out when he took out a compass engraved with the word 'Your Tubbo'.

I stiffened and Ghostbur explained he wasted a netherite and some stuff making this. I accepted the compass and Ghostbur went back to L'manberg. 'Don't cry Tommy, come and eat your food.' Dlade said as she took out a bucket of milk and drank it. I didn't notice I was crying and wiped away my tears. We sat beside the smoker and she gave us our food. I took a bite out of my chicken. 'Did everyone abandon me?' I asked Dlade. 'I don't know how to answer this. It's your opinion on things, but I can say one thing. Government is the problem of everything that's happening right now.' She said and I paused in fear. 

'Why is her thinking of everything that's happened is because of the government!? She's like Techno but the same time she doesn't' I thought to myself and felt myself shaking. 'On my opinion, Tubbo did what's right.' She said and I look at her angrily but I can't. 'Hear me out, if Tubbo didn't exile you. Everyone in L'manburg will be kept inside of the walls, no one can go outside to get food and eventually starve to death. Dream will kill anyone who go out of L'manburg and eventually kill them. What do you think, sacrifice one person for multiple people or multiple people for one person?' She asked me. 

After her speech, I realize she's right. 'I rather sacrifice myself for the others.' I said as I took a bite out of my chicken. 'That's right, Tommy' She said and finished her chicken. 'I have to go home, my dad's is going to come back any minute now.' Dlade said as she stood up. 'Oh yeah, bye.' I say she went to her inventory to take out something. 'Here, take my hoodie.' She said as she hand me a green hoodie. It look's similar to Dream's. 'Is this...?' I asked to confirm my thoughts. 'No, my mum made it himself.' She said and walk away. I wore the hoodie. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait... Her mum is a boy!!!????