13

A few days had pass after the incident and Dlade was resting in Techno's house. Tommy wouldn't leave her side and he's reason for it was, 'I don't want a limbless niece.' Everyone who truly know Tommy knows what he meant. He doesn't want Dlade to get hurt again. The rest of the SMP had calm down after the incident. Fortunately, Dlade was getting better but she lost an arm. 'This fucking sucks...' Dlade whined as she lied on Techno's bed. They didn't put her in her room because they have to climb ladders to get to her room, so Techno's room was their only option.

'I know it sucks, for god sake you're missing an arm!' Tommy said as Dlade sighed. 'I don't get it why Dream would try to kill you!? Doesn't he love you?' Tommy said. Dlade knew Tommy would hate Dream for his entire life and decide to tell the truth. 'DAD! WE'RE EXPOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT NIGHTMARE!' Dlade yelled. 'IT'S ABOUT TIME!' Technoblade yelled back. 'What truth?' Tommy asked. 'Dream is well, not Dream. He's controlled by someone.' Dlade told Tommy. 'What!? I don't believe you.' Tommy said. 

'Do you know why Dream wears a mask?' Dlade asked Tommy. He shook his head indicating he doesn't know. 'It's used to cover his eyes.' Dlade said as she point at her eyes. 'His eyes?' Tommy was confuse. 'Dream's eyes were suppose to be emerald green but when he's getting controlled, his eyes turns ruby red.' Dlade said to Tommy who now finally understand. 'So you're saying the Dream who hurt and manipulate me was someone else. Holy shit, Dream innocent.' Tommy said in disbelief. 

'Yeah, Nightmare want me dead so...' Dlade trailed off, mentioning her amputated arm. 'Oh yeah, what's with the red string that was holding my hands so I can't throw an enderpearl?' Tommy asked. 'That's one of Nightmare's abilities. He uses the strings to control you but he thinks you're fun to play with so he didn't control you. Instead he uses Dream to hurt you.' Dlade said to Tommy. 'Hey, Tommy. We're going to L'manburg to get my shit back, they manage to get my stuff during the time Dream attacked Dlade. 

Dlade, you're staying here.' Techno said as he came in the room. Dlade whined in protest and Tommy beam with excitement. 'Philza is staying here though, so you won't get lonely.' Techno said. 'Fine!' Dlade groaned in annoyance. Tommy and Techno left the room and Philza came in to the room. 'Hello, Dlade.' He greeted her her. 'Hey, Philza.' Dlade greeted back. Silence landed upon them as they don't have a topic to talk about. 'Can you tell me how Techno and Dream raised you?' Philza asked. 'Sure.' Dlade said.

'Techno is basically the one who protect us since he doesn't know how to take care of a child. Dream knew how to take care of a child and he's the one who cook stuff for us. I remember I used a rocket on a kid because they were trying to hurt me.' Dlade said. Philza sweat dropped on the last sentence. 'They were an orphan too! It's a win win situation!' Dlade said happiness which earned a sighed from Philza. 'Oh god, not another Techno... One was already enough. God have mercy on me please, I'm too old for this...' Philza prayed in his mind as Dlade began telling him how she killed orphans and and how she hit spit spackle the fuck out of someone.

Suddenly the front door flew open with a force. Dlade and Philza jolted as Philza rushed out of the room to see who did that. Dlade got off the bed and went out of the room. Her arm was still in pain but she didn't mind. She saw Techo and Philza trying to calm the blood god down. Tommy wasn't with him. 'Dad...? Why are you angry and where is Uncle Tommy?' Dlade as she look at the two in confusion and curiosity.